What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laffranchi.

Dale.2.

Juniors
With Test players not being eligible for City v Country can Laffranchi or any of our players for that matter crack it for a start?

I expect a big game on friday night from Laffranchi,it wont surprise me if he is very close to selection after this game ;-)

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
Boof is a country lad - and as such he has alot of top forwards ahead of him.

I'd say not this year - but if given a chance to move back to his rightful back-row position - he'll be there in a few years!

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
Boof is a country lad - and as such he has alot of top forwards ahead of him.

I'd say not this year - but if given a chance to move back to his rightful back-row position - he'll be there in a few years!

Magpie Nick

Juniors
I think Skando and Hodgo have more of a chance of making City than Boof for Country because he wouldn't played too many games before the selection.

simon says

First Grade
I dont want them to play in a mickey mouse game.There is no way they are going to get into SOO.

Sorry,Im selfish,we have had enough injuries,Im paranoid.

bonstonker

Juniors
it would be just our luck to lose boof and skando to injury in such a game.

but boof is no chance,but next year is a different matter.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah, i agree on Boof, i cant see it happening this season, althought its a completely different story for Skandalis, i think he's odds on to make the city side.

Latest posts