What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lance Steeled for showdown with premiers..

Southernsaint

Staff member
Mate, it was a sign of the culture that permeates Cronulla Scummerland: they're an ill-disciplined rabble. And it keeps showing this season too.

The only thing farcical about it was the complete lack of ticker shown by the Scummers.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
Salmon said:
I can't believe you are using that game as an example, it was a farce and everyone knows it. Hayne would have been put in intensive care if he dared walk down Cronulla after that match.
74-4 and its the ref's fault. :lol:
Herein lies the Sharks problem.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Salmon said:
And the fact that we were playing with what, 10 players on the park? :roll: :roll: :roll:

You have to ask yourself why you had 10 men on the park - poor discipline.

And why have a field goal attempt when down by 60 points?? :roll:

The Scummers just don't want to take ownership of their own shortcomings...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Salmon said:
And the fact that we were playing with what, 10 players on the park? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.
Poor discipline and the rest. If that was Saints playing like that, I'd demanding an apology from the team. Going for a field goal in those conditions shows no respect for the supporters imo.
Re-writing history doesnt change the scoreline.

izzo

Juniors
Biglance said:
sorry to say ur only hope izzo for souths to win the premiership is gone for the season

lol i gotta turn up to more saints games the last 5 ive been to they have won yeh i hope souths can move on and forget about doogs. but his brother may be the saviour only time will tell mate.

Anonymous

Juniors
izzo, I really hate to say this mate but do you need all that movie in your avatar?
On my connection, it seriously slows down any thread you make a post in.

izzo

Juniors
Willow said:
izzo, I really hate to say this mate but do you need all that movie in your avatar?
On my connection, it seriously slows down any thread you make a post in.

lol sorry mate didnt know that it was lagging the site.

SirShire

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Salmon said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

That field goal attempt was the best damn part of the dame and Sully did it so they would have possession again I believe. And it wouldnt matter if it was to stick it up a shithouse ref.

Anonymous

Juniors
The field goal attempt was at best, a stupid play. Fact is, it was disgrace and showed total disrespect for the great game of rugby league and it supporters.
To do it just to "stick it up the ref" was indicative of how low the Sharks had sunk to.

SirShire

First Grade
Willow said:
The field goal attempt was at best, a stupid play. Fact is, it was disgrace and showed total disrespect for the great game of rugby league and it supporters.
To do it just to "stick it up the ref" was indicative of how low the Sharks had sunk to.

No, it was indicative of how low Shayne Hayne had sunk to!

I cannot believe the Peach was sent packing for talking with his hands!

I'd still be worried if Hayne was taking the U/6s. The man should not be let within 100km of a football ground.

Anonymous

Juniors
No discipline and no soul.
Whether you like it or not, the referee is control of the match. Peachey was called back and even the touch judge was telling him to turn around. Show contempt to the ref, and you let your team down.
By then the Sharks had let their supporters down... only some are too slow to realise it.
74-4 says it all.