What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last minute team changes

You also have to look at his try assists, line break assists and goals etc for last season to get a good look I think.

I'll punt on him this week and if he goes ok but doesn't score I'll ditch him.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The thing with Marshall is that he always hits a rough patch where his price drops significantly and you can get him on the cheap. He'll be a definite consideration around Origin time.

Glenn

First Grade
Good luck trying to get into the NRL site for DT, seems it has become overlaoded..

Dogs Of War

Coach
Good luck trying to get into the NRL site for DT, seems it has become overlaoded..

It's only a partial lockout today. Only Knights and Dragons players will be unavailable tomorrow. Otherwise it's business as usual until Friday night.

Tommax25

Bench
Ben Te'o, Dean Halatau, Simon Mannering, Mitch Aubusson are all players whom you should be trying to get into your team's backline as all are underpriced, play in the forwards and should score at least 50 each week.

Zeb Taia is well underpriced, and looking over the knights team list, I think he will get 80mins on the field, so should go up heaps.

A.Woods having been given the nod to start, should really improve on his starting price, I expect at least a 25% increase.

Matt King was around $250k previously, so starting so low should see him increase a lot. He is a worker in the backs and loves taking hit ups.

I won't comment on the 87K players, as I think most of us have done whatever we can to get as many of those in the team.

Aubusson was a terrible pick last year for me, I'm steering clear.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Aubusson was awesome in 2010 because he was playing in the back-row and you could pick him as an outside back. Also started the year super cheap (87K I think).

Appears to be playing in the centres this year so not as attractive. I don't think he's a terrible buy though.

aussies1st

Staff member
No idea this is all it says " Michael Jennings and Luke Lewis have both been cleared to play. Blake Austin is certain to be included on the Panthers' bench. The Bulldogs are expected to be 1-17. Joel Romelo is expected to be dropped from the extended bench."

Walt Flanigan

Referee
He would be replacing Clint Newton wouldn't he?

I heard Austin's trial form was impressive so I'm snapping him up. Hopefully he can stay in the 17.