What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest Purchases?

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Can we sticky this thread, I figure it can operate the same as the "what have you just seen/movies" ?

Anyway, I just bought GTA 4 on PC. I know it's like 6 years old but I tend to wait a little bit when these sort of games come out, 30 dollars for the deluxe set with all the DLC's, that will tie me over until Civ 6/FM 17/BF 1 comes out. I'll eventually get to GTA 5...

What's your latest purchase/your next game purchase/wishlist?

(not sure if thread has been done, merge if so?)

Last edited:

chigurh

I bought Firewatch on PS4 about a week ago but haven't had a chance to play it yet. You play a park ranger lol, but It looks like a pretty cool mystery/adventure game, and was only like $20.

I've been on the lookout for a new FPS for a while now so Modern Warfare Remastered is kind of tempting, but I think you need Infinite Warfare to play it? I've hated COD games since MW2 so that would turn me off.

Eelectrica

Referee
Pre-ordered Tyranny and Dishonored 2.
Backed the Wasteland 3 kickstarter.
Will pick up the Leviathans pack for Stellaris when it drops in a couple of days. Stellaris should keep me entertained until until D2 and Tyranny release

Just got Gears of War 4 on Xbox. Graphics are sexy, storyline is great. Have always been a fan of the series, its a great Third Person Shooter.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Battlefield 1 unlocks in 3 hours. Played the 10 hours with EA access, hype level through the roof right now. Can't wait to get stuck into the campaign.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Pretty much only buy FPS for online play. Last time I did a campaign of any sort was COD 1.......

Last edited:

chigurh

Seems like RDR2 is on its way. Fingers crossed, cause it's at the top of my wishlist.

Last edited:

Wato

Juniors
Picked up the early enlisted edition of battlefield one even thou I was a little underwhelmed by the MP in the beta they single player looked fantastic, played a couple of hours today and the single player campaign has been great so far some really cool set pieces like giant air battles where you have to protect your bombers to carry out a mission, the MP player has really come along since the beta wether it was just that Mao or maybe the weapons availed in the beta I don't know but I am enjoying a lot and can easily see myself sinking a lot of time into it. Titanfalls out next week and I preorder one of the supply drop editions of that so I will probably just jump between battlefield and Titanfall till persona drops in February.

AJB1102

First Grade
i just wish they would hurry up and tell us when.

Fall 2017 so about 12 months I guess. Not keen to wait that long but at least we have confirmation its coming.

As for latest purchases I picked up Mafia 3 a week or so ago. Great story, sound track, game play you name it but the missions are pretty bloody repetitive and could probably do with a fast travel option because the driving can get a bit much. I been crook so pumped a fair few hours into the game and still have lots of weapons and stuff to unlock so its either a long game or its one where all the good stuff unlocks late and you don't really get to make the most of it.

Eelectrica

Referee
Just about the last person on earth to pick up Skyrim. Decided to see how cheaply I could pick up a Steam key - $16Au for the legendary edition from CDKeys.
Not too excited for the actual game, but a few mods I wouldn't mind checking out at some point, and just in time for the special edition.

Latest posts