What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Unlimited Federation

Anonymous

Juniors
Yeah, I just need to figure out who has who.

What was happening, so on.

Once we get that sorted then yeah.

Anonymous

Juniors
Cheers mates.

Can any of you guys remember other members wretlers?

I will probably get everything started in a week. I think I still have the card for the next Raw flying around somewhere a few pages back.

Also I am thinking of an idea where if you cut a promo, your superstars star points are raised by 5-10 (depending on how big the promo is and how good it is) thus giving more incentive in cutting promos.

Star Points don't forgot get you into the title picture and give you advantages in matches.

Well hope to start again soon, hope everyone can rejoin us.

I probably need some tips in doing promos, I know there was someone that really stuck in my mind, I just cant remember who it was, but whoever it was has the rock, can you pm me some tips?

Raider_69

Post Whore
VtV the rock is me, and yes im a killer promo'er :mrgreen:

the only tip i can give is try and stay with the charactor plot line, use his expressions, try and add some humour, i like to do interveriw types so use the coach, JR etc, with austin it wont be too hard to stay in redneck charactor

an example of my best promo IMO

Raider_69 said:
**ROCKYS MUSIC BLASTS AROUND THE ARENA AS THE CROWD RISE TO THEIR FEET**

The Rock, the great one, ONE ON ONE with the biggest Roid pumpin, Strudle munchin, Jabroni the great one has ever seen and above all else, Brock Lesner wants the rock in a HELL IN A CELL!

**Phone Rings**
Hang on a second, the great one needs to take this one

(into the phone)
Hello
Yea, this is the Rock
uhuh.... Ok, let the rock see what he can do...
an opening at 9pm tonight, yea the rock can make it...
OK so its the "one night stand" motel on Know Your role road...
and how much will this cost the great one?
Ohh only 20 bucks
Got it, ill see you then Mrs. Lesner
**The rock hangs up**

The rock apologises for that, just doing a little business... where was the great one... ohh yea THE ROCK, THE PEOPLES CHAMPION, THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT V BROCK LESNER, THE STRUDLE MUNCHER, THE NEXT BIG JABRONI - HELL IN A CELL! The rock has only 3 words to say to Brock Lesner...

JUST BRING IT!!!
Now if you will excuse me, the rock has people to do, things to see, im sure you understand Brock

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!

**rock leaves the ring as the crowd errupt at the thought of the Rock V Lesner in HIAC**

Anonymous

Juniors
VictorTheViking said:
I probably need some tips in doing promos, I know there was someone that really stuck in my mind, I just cant remember who it was, but whoever it was has the rock, can you pm me some tips?

Before/After a show, you make a promo either about your victory, loss or who your going to challenge or whatever. Raider 69 is right by saying you need to stay in character, try and be like your character. I thought your first SCSA was pretty good.

I also don't want you guys stressing about it, seriously this is just for fun, just enjoy it and just try and get involved.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ive been thinking, since i have a lot of time on my hands maybe i could start a fresh e-fed, under the name LUF

create your own charactor/tag team and ill act as CEO/part time wrestler on occasion. I tried it once before but HSC got the best of me, i had some killer story lines working

my only concern is if it is to go well we need people promoing for their events, add to that if you dont promo there isnt a very good chance of you winning, dosnt matter on the quantity of promos just as long as its decent

what do yas recon?

Big Pete

Referee
I wouldn't mind for you to start a whole new fed. My LUF had nothing going really (I was going to lead up to this killer storyline but the whole No Mercy PPV month had not that great coming up).

Just a few questions...

What's the roster?

How do you decide the winners?

Also when does it start?

I will drop my current LUF, let's call it a buy-out shall we. ;-)

Azkatro

First Grade
Actually I just thought of something - who can we have play the role of the most important man in the company?

THE MAN! THE VINCE MC-MAN!

I think the person should be nominated. Someone who is good enough to deserve to be able to say....

:x :x :x :x YOU'RE FIRED !!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x

Raider_69

Post Whore
What's the roster? Whom ever wants in creates their own unique charactor with traits and co

How do you decide the winners? Based on Promos and storylines and if need be ill download a simulator

Also when does it start? It would start in the new year with from now till then time to work out stables, charactors, tag teams and the card for the first event (LUF: Unearthed.)

Big Pete

Referee
So for it's sort of like chriswalkerbush's (sp) wrestling E-Fed?

So with characters, I could be like the Big Show type character, or like a Rock type character. Sounds like fun mate.

I'll be your first member to register, what do you need to know. :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
Big Pete said:
So for it's sort of like chriswalkerbush's (sp) wrestling E-Fed?

So with characters, I could be like the Big Show type character, or like a Rock type character. Sounds like fun mate.

I'll be your first member to register, what do you need to know. :p

yep it is exactly like CWDoubleYa's E-fed
ill come up with a sign up form.
Should we go from this thread or start a new one?