What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Unlimited Forum Posters Winger Of The Year

Winger Of the Year

• Matt Sing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Henry Fafili

• Hazem Elmasri

• Matt Utai

• Francis Meli

• Luke Rooney

• Scott Donald

• Luke Lewis

• Total voters

Kasper

Bench
This one will close after two days and if you didn't know Lockyer was the fullback of the year. Alot of great wingers this year, I expect this to be a very close one.

Canterbury

Juniors
How could anyone go past Hat-Trick-A-Week-Utai is amazing! You'd think he'd have enough votes to be uncontended.

Kasper

Bench
Ok seeing there has been a few people wanting Monaghan I will now count those votes manually. So if you do want Monagahn you will have ot reply.

Canterbury

Juniors
KINGLING said:
Ok seeing there has been a few people wanting Monaghan I will now count those votes manually. So if you do want Monagahn you will have ot reply.

What if they had already voted for someone?

BTW it should be out of:

Utai
Sing
Lewis
Mohnaspam
and possibly one more dark horse.

Canterbury

Juniors
KINGLING said:

What if they had already voted for someone?

BTW it should be out of:

Utai
Sing
Lewis
Mohnaspam
and possibly one more dark horse.

Anonymous

Juniors
Fair dinkum... this is one flawed poll.
You forgot Nathan Blacklock. With two hat tricks and 13 tries from 10 games, he should have been on the list.
I'll abstain.

~bedsy~

First Grade
What about Tahu?..... at the begining of the yr he was no way his best... but coming into Origin he had improved a heap.
It might sound bias, but I think he deserves a mention.

Kasper

Bench
Willow said:
Fair dinkum... this is one flawed poll.
You forgot Nathan Blacklock. With two hat tricks and 13 tries from 10 games, he should have been on the list.
I'll abstain.
I thought about blacklock but then i thought it is winger of the year. As you know Blacklock has only played half a season.

Anonymous

Juniors
LOL... how many tries has Lewis scored? And how many of the fullbacks have managed a full season... ? OK, I wait for the centres in anticipation. ;-)

Alan Shore

First Grade
bedsy said:
What about Tahu?..... at the begining of the yr he was no way his best... but coming into Origin he had improved a heap.
It might sound bias, but I think he deserves a mention.

Tahu is an overrated dropkick turnstile. Just like Gidley and Moodie.

Latest posts