What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leagueunlimited Trivia Night

legend

Coach
In an effort to keep this forum growing with a sense of community feeling, I have taken the liberty of getting a quote for a trivia night in February 2004.

Ideally I would like to get a team together from every NRL team to give the night a feeling of genuine rivalry. There will be prizes and "hopefully" some NRL players at the trivia night.

Whilst I am still awaiting a quote, the price will be no more than $40.00 per head and that will include the trivia night, food and prizes for the winning team, the mc/quizmaster and possible appearance fees for some of the players.

Everyone participating will do so under their forum nickname to keep things in the spirit of this forum.

The location will be One World Sport at Parramatta or City but you guys decide on what's best for you. Each table will be a minimum of eight people with and a maximum of ten.

Once we have the quote back from One World Sport we will add the trivia night to our online shop so you can pay through the site with your credit card or via Bpay.

The only drawback will be the trivia night will be for people over 18 as One World Sport is a licensed bar.

Expressions of interest can be left in this thread and info will be passed on as soon as it comes to hand. You can also invite as many friends as you like, it doesn't just have to be forum members.

So start forming your teams and give me a team name.

Spread the word!

Genius Freak

Juniors
Count me in, I'm a trivia god.

Parramatta works best for me, but since that won't work for most Sharks fans I can travel

Frenzy

Juniors
millersnose said:
no one will laugh at you if you are 4ft 3 and 110kgs

You're not putting reefy on the unmentionable person are you? :lol:

I'm keen and Parra is good for me. If it's weeknight I can go straight from the jail.

legend

Coach
This is looking great guys. After just 24 hours it looks as though there are 4 confirmed tables attending.

There is:

The Sharks
St George Bank
Bridges (my work)
St Marys Liverpool (teachers)

with many more on the cards. :D

Frenzy

Juniors
mullet said:
Its nice and convenient at parra but unfortunately im hopeless at trivia

Well if it's run like the normal trivia nights I go to you'll be just what we need. Many a time we have needed a young girl to get the song questions and pic questions.

:lol: :lol:

legend

Coach
What you have to remember is it's not just league trivia. It will be trivia from all the usual areas like jusic from the 70's and 80's tv themes, geogrpahy, sport, movies etc.

It's usually the people who say they are hopeless that know the answer to the crucial questions nobody else knows.

Frenzy

Juniors
ShireShark said:
Frenzy said:
Well if it's run like the normal trivia nights I go to you'll be just what we need. Many a time we have needed a young girl to get the song questions and pic questions.

Dimitri?

I'm going to ring you now and scream down the phone at your delicate hungover ears you swine! Dimitri indeed.

Shiredod Carcharius Pissheadeus - you are a dead man!

new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif

legend

Coach
Guys, there is a dedicated forum set up for the trivia night now so if you guys can name who is coming so far in the Sharks team thread it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Morpheus

Juniors
The fact that OneWorld Sport in the city will be closed down on December 31st of this year may make Parramatta the only choice available.

I worked on the investigation that is closing it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Parra is a bit far from Lang Park.
No Qld action Legend?
I understand if it is no, one thing at a time.

Latest posts