What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lebanon to use players from their own comp in World cup

roughyedspud

Coach
You seems obsessed with pointing out one of these domestics might make a error and cost Lebanon a game....like billy Slater chucking a needless ball inside cost Australia the 2008 world cup? or the couple of errors a England players made in the lead up to Shaun Johnson scoring Inthe last minute of the 2013 semi final???

Lol

Golden point

Juniors
You seems obsessed with pointing out one of these domestics might make a error and cost Lebanon a game....like billy Slater chucking a needless ball inside cost Australia the 2008 world cup? or the couple of errors a England players made in the lead up to Shaun Johnson scoring Inthe last minute of the 2013 semi final???

Lol
If your Lebanese I can assure you it won't be...lol

Golden point

Juniors

Lol
Can you remember just how devastating it was for the png people when David Mead missed a penalty shot right in front to beat France? How is that lol ? Do you think it's only the big three that matters? Everyone else's ambitions are .. lol ? I thought you were a fan of the international game?

Last edited:

Dakink

Bench
David Mead is hardly a park footballer, yet he still made a park level mistake and cost them the game.... Your argument that a park level domestic footballer might make a mistake and cost them the game because they aren't of a high enough standard has just been debunked by your very own post.

Golden point

Juniors
David Mead is hardly a park footballer, yet he still made a park level mistake and cost them the game.... Your argument that a park level domestic footballer might make a mistake and cost them the game because they aren't of a high enough standard has just been debunked by your very own post.
Debunked? I've simply given you an example of the terrible consequences of school boy error. How does this prove that a park footballer isn't more likely to make errors? The fact they haven't made it to a professional level is a result of what exactly? Lack of skill, lack of size , too slow , lack of football knowledge, lack of strength, lack of power, lack of fitness. If you are a park footballer then there's a reason.

Debunked? Are you the full quid?

roughyedspud

Coach
David mead?? A NRL pro that was on the verge of a SoO call up at one point and you're comparing him to a amateur domestic player?? You for frigging real you clown..

Seriously give up lad,everyone is destroying you and a troll tag is hard to shake off on here

Golden point

Juniors
David mead?? A NRL pro that was on the verge of a SoO call up at one point and you're comparing him to a amateur domestic player?? You for frigging real you clown..

Seriously give up lad,everyone is destroying you and a troll tag is hard to shake off on here
Once again for the ones in the cheap seats: the point was how devastating it was for the png people to miss a big win to such a poor error .

O please don't label me a troll..
Nothing is more important to me then the opinions of anonymous posters on a forum " especially you rubelyspud.

Golden point

Juniors
Wow ! Can't wait to see the massive amounts of talent that are pouring out of the domestic competition in Lebanon! There's 5 domestic teams!!!!

They are so good that they only need 1 level! Yeah that's right no A's ,B's and no reserve grade either!

So if ya show up and wana have a crack they will be extatic as they might not have to forfeit. And get this.... they might just give you a run in the world Cup!
You can be tackling the postman one week and move straight onto tackling Jason Talmalolo!
And to think people didn't take international rugby league seriously!

Coparugby

Juniors
Wow ! Can't wait to see the massive amounts of talent that are pouring out of the domestic competition in Lebanon! There's 5 domestic teams!!!!

They are so good that they only need 1 level! Yeah that's right no A's ,B's and no reserve grade either!

So if ya show up and wana have a crack they will be extatic as they might not have to forfeit. And get this.... they might just give you a run in the world Cup!
You can be tackling the postman one week and move straight onto tackling Jason Talmalolo!
And to think people didn't take international rugby league seriously!
They have 5 domestic leagues, not teams.

If Lebanon can lure Tim Mannah, Robbie Farah, Josh Mansour, Reece Robinson, Travis Robinson, and Michael Lichaa then Lebanon will have a good core of NRL experienced players and the addition of locals will not hurt the side too much.

I would play Robbie Farah at half back, Reece Robinson full back, Josh Mansour and Travis Robinson as centres, Michael Lichaa at hooker and Tim Mannah of course at prop.

Golden point

Juniors
If Lebanon can lure Tim Mannah, Robbie Farah, Josh Mansour, Reece Robinson, Travis Robinson, and Michael Lichaa then Lebanon will have a good core of NRL experienced players and the addition of locals will not hurt the side too much.

I would play Robbie Farah at half back, Reece Robinson full back, Josh Mansour and Travis Robinson as centres, Michael Lichaa at hooker and Tim Mannah of course at prop.
What about Mitchell mosses?

Golden point

Juniors
Yeah but in your scenario it would be australia b so why would Lebanese people care?
Why Australia? Why wouldn't Lebanese people want their team to win?
I can't for the life of me understand why you guys don't care if Lebanon are competitive? You guys don't think that the Lebanese people should or would care about their performance?
Yet you talk as if you care about international league..

Pommy

Coach
Why Australia? Why wouldn't Lebanese people want their team to win?
I can't for the life of me understand why you guys don't care if Lebanon are competitive? You guys don't think that the Lebanese people should or would care about their performance?
Yet you talk as if you care about international league..

But your not proposing a Lebanese team. Your proposing a team of Australians playing in Lebanese colours.

Golden point

Juniors
But your not proposing a Lebanese team. Your proposing a team of Australians playing in Lebanese colours.
That's a very disrespectful comment .

you
will see tears when the anthem is playing
It reminds me of a few players now choosing Samoa and Tonga over NZ as it is their heritage and in their blood.
You have no idea what your talking about.

Pommy

Coach
That's a very disrespectful comment .

you
will see tears when the anthem is playing
It reminds me of a few players now choosing Samoa and Tonga over NZ as it is their heritage and in their blood.
You have no idea what your talking about.

I don't think you have any idea what your talking about to be honest. Either that or your just trolling.
How is it disrespectful if theyre not Lebanese? Why we're England fans booing Chris McQueen but you expect Lebanese to get right behind a load of foreigners?

Golden point

Juniors
I don't think you have any idea what your talking about to be honest. Either that or your just trolling.
How is it disrespectful if theyre not Lebanese? Why we're England fans booing Chris McQueen but you expect Lebanese to get right behind a load of foreigners?
How is it disrespectful?.. omg. England... Chris McQueen... do you think the 20 thousands that will come and see them play in Sydney are flying from Lebanon? They grew up in Sydney so why are they cheering for Lebanon?

It's a recent migration. Not 1770 you spastic .

Latest posts