What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeds Rhinos vs. USA Hawks 2016

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Well that sent USA RL back ten paces

Not really, I watched them play Goulburn back in 03 and they lost by a bigger score I think and they didn't trouble the score board themselves. This is a massive improvement seeing as Leeds are a fulltime premiership winning team and the mob I watched flog them back in 03 were part timers, on the dole, or pissheads (no offense my old home town) :lol:

latingringo101

Juniors
Well that sent USA RL back ten paces

It's not the result that counts but what you learn from it which is important.

We (Latin Heat Rugby League) got beat 114-0 in our first international match against the Philippines in Feb, 2014. Fast forward 2 years and we're beating the likes of Thailand (Stars), Japan, and Portugal.

Plus remember this is a total domestic USA squad (plus some players were missing due to various reasons).

More or less like a USA Select XIII i guess you could call them.

deal.with.it

Juniors
I've watched full time super league teams lose by bigger margins.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the result. The video footage shows some good structure by the usa.

If they were a full time outfit, no doubt the scoreline would have been closer.

They have the athletes.

Latest posts