What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeson Ah Mau

Iafeta

Referee
Plus I think getting them away from the comfort of home & mates plays a big part.

I agree. I was watching Ofahiki Ogden today. Cannot believe he is not a cornerstone of the Bulldogs pack. Deadset machine. Hopefully he is another one who flew the coup who eventually comes back.

I like that the likes of Pulu and Paasi have come back to NZ as very efficient and professional forwards. Leeson I’m sure will be the same. Tbh he was excellent in the lower grades, the only thing he lacked was sized but he’s definitely built that up well without losing his late footwork at the line.

Iafeta

Referee
Good bye Vete and Mannering???

It probably is for Albert. Has the size but is slow off the mark. Pity of it is I thought midway through last year I thought he was starting to turn the corner.

I have a gut feel Simon will go on another year. There are signs of a Thurston like fade (I’ve never really seen him miss the tackles he has on our line, having said that he made some rippers last week), which isn’t a criticism because his intensity and work rate at both club and international level has been highly inspirational but I’m sure has taken its toll physically.

I still maintain he is the epitome of being a Warrior. Guy is a legend.

Your right he is a legend
BUT
I dont want him hanging around when hes missing tackles and making errors.

IMO hes faded a lot this season, possibly the injury has put him behind the rest of the team. Its got me thinking that he has been a standout the last 3-4 seasons then this year very very ordinary. What has happened