What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left of centre.

Frenzy.

Immortal
His defence is shocking.
He was absolutely monstered in a Final by 18 year old Paul Alomoti and I think that sent a few alarm bells across the club.
At the time when Talakai was in and out of form, they should have perhaps given him a run, but went with Connor.
Attitude and defence are the things he seems to need to work on, doesn't feel like he wants to do it here.
If he does, he is my first choice for next year.

Touchè

Frenzy.

Immortal
I agree CB4, whenever I've watched any Jets games, Iro's defence has been terrible.
If he hasn't got his defensive game together by now, you have to wonder if he ever will.

What about the UK - any good centre options there ?

Jake Wardell ?
Harry Newman ?
Mark Percival ?

I've only seen the odd Kayo Mini, so regular Superleague viewers will know more.
Probably under contract too (not that that means much these days ...)
Do transfer fees go in the cap though?

He was absolutely monstered in a Final by 18 year old Paul Alomoti and I think that sent a few alarm bells across the club.
That was at Leichardt, I was there and the second half demolition of Iro was directly in front of me.
I didn't watch enough Jets games this year to lay comment but if he hasn't improved in that department then there is no wonder he didn't gain a firsts guernsey this season.