What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left of field. Literally.

Lets let a few dudds go, use the rest of our cap & throw a good $mil at Semi Rad. Easy to now measure just how good he was. worth every cent of a Mil.

Frenzy.

Immortal
To play in the halves?

We don’t need a winger. We have Lee, Feki, Katoa, Lumelume, Aufaga-Toomaga, Tiulagi and Gray with Holmes as backup.

We need someone to get the fekking ball to the wingers and centres.

Get Carney, he’s cleared to train with the Cows now.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interesting stat re Parramatta and tries and how many Radradra scored

2017 - 91 tries - 22 tries - 26 games
2016 - 79 tries - 12 tries - 19 games
2015 - 83 tries - 24 tries - 18 games
2014 - 90 tries - 19 tries - 24 games

Total 343 tries - 77 tries - 22.44%, pretty sure this is highest in the league

shaggs

Coach
He has been rubbish this year especially in defence. If Flanno is honest about team selections being on merit he shouldn’t be in the team at the moment.
Exactly. And if we are all honest he wasn’t there for his ability to beat a guy on the outside
He was a hit up man and defender

Stake Removed

First Grade
Ramien is a good example of what leutele should have been doing this year, get on outside of the man and set up winger, Leutele seems to have had form drop, add to that he has no confidence in Feki to catch a bomb he runs interference, there was a call on Friday by the ref that had Roosters not scored penalty anyway due to Leutele.

That side of field is way down on confidence

chewsta

First Grade
Whats the story with Loots' family? Are they up north still? Could explain the drop in form. I know id be finding it very hard to get motivated to do anything if I couldnt see my son every second of the day. (Even if he is a massive pest)

Latest posts