What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leilua Gets a start!

FlameThrower

Bench
Taking too long if supposedly Dogs are not chasing him. Don't let this be a Keary moment with someone at 11th hour gazumping us at the post!

BankstownDragon

Juniors
I know the guy. He used to work with Des at Manly too. Here's a test to see if it's the same guy or not - what letter does his christian name start with?

Also, isn't he in Brisbane tonight at the Broncos v Bulldogs game?

Starts with letter M.
Sorry just seen this now.

The Doc

Juniors
Looking unlikely he will be staying. "Rumour" going around is he has knocked back our offer apparently.
The source of the rumour is not always 100% correct but he seems pretty adamant that Leilua wont be with us.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Looking unlikely he will be staying. "Rumour" going around is he has knocked back our offer apparently.
The source of the rumour is not always 100% correct but he seems pretty adamant that Leilua wont be with us.

If it true, and I'm not saying it isn't, then he should be punted back to the 20's and give Sele his debut (if Sims is still unfit or Matthews is ruled out).
The fact he's been named in the team still leads me to believe that negotiations are still in progress. However, if we see him named in the 20's this week that to me would be the answer to wether he's re-signing or not.

The Doc

Juniors
If it true, and I'm not saying it isn't, then he should be punted back to the 20's and give Sele his debut (if Sims is still unfit or Matthews is ruled out).
The fact he's been named in the team still leads me to believe that negotiations are still in progress. However, if we see him named in the 20's this week that to me would be the answer to wether he's re-signing or not.
Lol i wouldnt be too sure about that.
I mean, Benji wont be with us next year, neither will cooper, and by all accounts Rein wont be here in 2017 either, and also Lafai apparently too.
Yet all bar Benji are named to play and Benji has apparently been gaurenteed selection next week.
All this when our season is over and we should be planning and blooding new players for 2017.
So Leilua being picked doesnt really answer any questions about his future as far as im concerned.
But like i said, its just a rumour at this stage.
But it does beg the question, why so long to get this deal signed?

Latest posts