What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leilua to Dogs

denis preston

First Grade
Come on he is promising and we should retain him,but the world will not stop if we do not.

Foster , it's not the player per-say but what it represents : we as a club cannot retain local players we have developed and want to keep. Jebus the only good thing about the merger was the strong junior base to draw from. As i have said before the Board will know it's arse is on fire and not retaining this guy will further draw them out to account themselves. They will offer overs to retain him so I call this rumor bullshit.

OzDragon

Coach
Just been confirmed by DT and Fox that he has signed with the Raiders for 3 years starting next year.

Leilua has a big opportunity to play FG next year

If he goes to the dogs he will be stockpiled

Will be spitting blood if we manage to lose him to another team

Sigurd

Juniors
WTF???

Either you have news or you don't!

What a waste of space to start another thread without an ounce of evidence.

Seriously.
I agree. People start new threads too quickly. Te result is that useful/entertaining discussions get lost and quickly forgotten in the white noise of the forum. Even though I have Old Timer having spasms if I stray in the slightest from the original discussion content, I try to avoid stating new threads.

Dragsters

First Grade
I agree. People start new threads too quickly. Te result is that useful/entertaining discussions get lost and quickly forgotten in the white noise of the forum. Even though I have Old Timer having spasms if I stray in the slightest from the original discussion content, I try to avoid stating new threads.

I have nothing against starting a new thread, but there is no need if there is already one running on the subject, unless there is breaking news.

There is nothing new added here.

As a result I will no longer support it.

Peace out.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
If Leilua leaves we should move on. Surely with the money freed up by the departure of Creagh, Farrell, Marshall Matautia and Rein there would be around $1.5million after the purchase of Sims to spend on quality players and retaining good juniors.

They have been retaining alot of juniors in the last couple of months and more than likely they will continue to do so.

Quality players sorry to say keep dreaming they will sign fringe first graders or journey men looking for one last shot.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Leilua has a big opportunity to play FG next year

If he goes to the dogs he will be stockpiled

Will be spitting blood if we manage to lose him to another team
Dogs aren't re-signing Williams & Browne is going to Panthers so they do need some depth for bench

Bench
They have been retaining alot of juniors in the last couple of months and more than likely they will continue to do so.

Quality players sorry to say keep dreaming they will sign fringe first graders or journey men looking for one last shot.
But the big one hadn't been signed, give him what he wants

OzDragon

Coach
Why don't we steal some of the filths good juniors?

Because you can't steal something that does not exist.