What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's all Laugh at Parramatta

Briza

Juniors
:D BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

choking.jpg

c_eagle

Juniors
The spray I copped leaving Parra Stadium would be more than enough justification to give it to Parra fans, but, I won't.

chileman

Coach
Parra did choke again and it must be a worry to the longsuffering fans.....hey there are teams I hate more than Parra and I use to love the old rivalry between the 2 clubs but in the end it's the Cowboys and Tigers in the GF and not Manly or Parra.....so laugh at Parra but also remember we aren't there either! Can console myself we have won 6 GF's though :D

Mzilikazi

Juniors
It's official, the Eels are the NRL's version of the Buffallo Bills - perennial chokers.

How on earth could they get so far and then play so badly.

If I was the CEO of St George or the Eels I'd be thinking the same of my coach as the Manly club thinks of Monaghan.

Not the man to take you deep into the play-offs.

NOT A PREMIERSHIP IN 20 SEASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harold Bishop

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: If the eels didnt win it this year, with so many teams out of form IMO they will never win it.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Des Hasler has taken his team from 13th to 8th in one season with some pretty ordinary players to work with (ie. Donald, Witt etc) - Brian Smith has bought every high priced player under the sun no matter their ability (Cannings, Dykes anyone?) and choked continuosly throughout the 90's with the Drags and now with the Eels.

HevyDevy

Coach
Des hasn't done much at all - he has very little power at that club, no say in signings and little idea about a game plan. He's basically head trainer.

Eelementary

Post Whore
You guys can say, "How far did Manly get?", which holds true for this year.

But if Manly get higher than 8th next season - say in the Top 4 and book a home final at a berserk Brookie - they can go far.

Further than us.

Pains me to say it, but our coach has NFI when it comes to big pressure football.

I mean can anyone here HONESTLY say that the way my team played yesterday is a TRUE reflection of the talent in the team?

No - it's more like a reflection of the lack of talent of the coach in terms of finals.

And yes - laugh at Parra. It's well-deserved.

RainMan

Juniors
I was laughing early in the game at Parra, then I was more embarassed by the way they were dismantled. Not deserving for a team that played so well during the regular season.

I still think that the Finals system is a bit warped, how a team that had 50 points put on them in week 1 of the Finals can still get into the GF is beyond me? Just my opinion.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
I was at the ground and loved every second of it.

Watching Tim Smith crumble under the pressure was very entertaining. Watching Daniel Wagon running in circles and then getting pushed backwards was p!ss funny. Watching Riddell kick the ball 20 metres and out on the full was fantastic.

Ahhhhhhhhh Gold all round!

lotti

Bench
lyon is a saint said:
Why laugh when they dicked you lot ?

How far did Manly get again ?
Yeah but everyone expects the number 8 team to bow out of the finals the minor premiers I don't think so and they didn't get thrashed by the number 2 team they got thrashed by the number 5 team so Parra deserves to be laughed at.