What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets cut to the chase !!

Come on guys, let's just do it.

We have 6 teams ready to go. Personally, I don't want any more trials as good ideas get wasted. The players and teams that are in the comp have some experience.

So can we just go with the next round.

All I can remember is that EASTS and SOUTHS were head to head for the Inaugral Foundation Cup.

The Backpacker

Juniors
My sentiments exactly.

At this point, I'm building a large, sound and child proof play pen with a viewing platform. Any semi - sane adults are welcome to join me in it until kick off. :lol:

GO EASTS

legend

Coach
While I'm not going to get involved with the management of the sevens I'd like to think I could help with ideas on promoting the game.

In the next week or so we will make a section on the website just for the forum sevens which will bring in many new players. Front page promotion will be just the thing to give the sevens the profile it rightly deserves.

My ultimate aim is to give each team a profile and showcase some of the great work people have written in the sevens competition.

Willow is the man for the job and I hope everyone involved will give him their full support.