What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets do RL a favour!

StadiumXIII

Juniors
With the WC coming this year I'd encourage all fans to get out to matches. I'll be at both games at Allianz if we as fans can make a statement here and get strong turnouts to the WC the RLIF/NRL/RFL/Whatever might start to realise the importance of internationals. IMO if rugby league ever wants a serious international scene then we need that right balance of club and international fixtures. I'm not sure if many fans will turn up to the Perth or Darwin matches especially with the nations on show but if there are any travelling fans I'd recommend travelling out there especially as Australians like myself haven't had opportunities to see those cities. Can't wait for it and hope to see strong turnouts and International RL become more relevant!

Perth Tiger

Bench
dragging the whole family to the Perth double header. Given it is in November it should at least be good weather.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Definitely. Ill be taking as many people to games as possible.

If only we could convert more NRL fans to being international rl supporters.

Stallion

First Grade
Definitely. Ill be taking as many people to games as possible.

If only we could convert more NRL fans to being international rl supporters.

It would help if the prime time tv coverage would mention during one of the most watched games of the year the grand finsl. Despite this I feel this will be a successful world cup.

Latest posts