What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets get behind ALL our Young Guns

Rabbits20

Immortal
the dont knowers think all the young ones are up to it mate.....oi r20 are you laughing your head off i am im in stiches....Shadow...
Yes I am laughing.

Rsag my point is that we can't just turn to young ones which is what many on here want.

I gave my view that a mixture is important and they ignored me which means I'm right!!!! FACT....... they only reply to stir up trouble!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
No you just want everyone to agree with you or Shadows views and if you don't you call us "don't knowers"

Not everyone is going to agree with you FACT.... so get over it and grow up. No need for negative comments all the time.
It's the double standards stuff that's been going on!!!!!!!!!

You need to learn some respect as well!!!!!!!

I can give what views I want!!!! It's not breaking forum rules!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 i only tell it how it is correct me if im wrong:

i said we need to keep dwalkz so where will gray be next year? i did say we let the wrong player go
i said angus crichton is a gun it seems i was perfectly right
i said madge is a good coach but he aint got the cattle to succeed well before rd1 in 2017 kicked off
i said we have 16 duds that need sacking so where are we on the ladder?any ideas why dont knowers?
i said damien cook is a gun but he has been utilized poorly by madge
i said aj is not a full back he is a winger aj is out of his depth at full back
i said cody should stay at 5/8 but for now we need him at full back because he is better than aj
i said souths have a shiiit team hmmmmmmm seems i am right
i said why would souths sign these 7 forwards in: tyrrell, turner,and clark,rochow,cherro,gosiewski and greinke tell me how are the magnificent 7 going in 2017? "" id call them the unmagnificent dud 7"" its been a very grave and costly and mind less mistake by souths to had signed these 7 duds
i said russell crowe needs to get more involved at souths becoz we are failing so miserably in 2017
ile leave it at that r20 its a fugging mess, we will need more than dane gagai if we want to make the play offs in 2018. Becoz all of the other teams are stock piling top players left right and centre for this year and next year except for souths we seem to be a bad smell at present we are attracting no one...Shadow...
Brilliant post and no one has replied so far as they are stunned at your knowledge!!!!! They have fled!!!!!!

They think our young guns will bring success and just play the young guns (some aren't up to it) it's looking gloomy for 2018 at this stage!!!!! FACT.....

I'm realistic, I don't like to say oh we can go well and that when we don't have the cattle you won't get to where you want or need to be. FACT............

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Brilliant post and no one has replied so far as they are stunned at your knowledge!!!!! They have fled!!!!!!

They think our young guns will bring success and just play the young guns (some aren't up to it) it's looking gloomy for 2018 at this stage!!!!! FACT.....

I'm realistic, I don't like to say oh we can go well and that when we don't have the cattle you won't get to where you want or need to be. FACT............

mate you know we need at least one more back we really need a vanivalu or rapana type winger but you know i like blake ferguson he is a bit like dylan walker they both have the xfactor and as you know none of our backs in jennings,talakai,or burns can ever emulate dwalkz or fergo prowess up the right flank FACT...

Rabbits20

Immortal
mate you know we need at least one more back we really need a vanivalu or rapana type winger but you know i like blake ferguson he is a bit like dylan walker they both have the xfactor and as you know none of our backs in jennings,talakai,or burns can ever emulate dwalkz or fergo prowess up the right flank FACT...
Spot on Shadow.

You either have it or you don't imo!!!!!

alien

Referee
Rochow and Cherrington aren't bad. They're good enough for the interchange. R20, you do Fantasy NRL, so you would understand a bit about salary cap management. You know you can't have a squad full of superstars, and if you have your players who are probably not in the top 17 on much more than the mimimum wage then your top 17 probably won't be strong enough to win the comp.

Hi DKOR,
Firstly may I say I don't know how you cope with moderating this forum, I'm sure you're psychological team are very wealthy.

I am a new member who recently started this thread to highlight the exciting young talent coming through at our Mighty Club. 22 of the last 27 posts in my attempt at a positive thread have been from 2 posters who hate our club.

They constantly deride the majority of our players, and even as members (supposedly) they have derided my moniker. All genuine members and fans I know are immensely Proud to "Stand Above the Rest". Yet, these 2 want to mock us for that.

They have enough threads already to deride our players and team, is there some way to keep them from ruining positive threads like mine that are garnering good input from members before they are hijacked.

I notice in I think the Dragons Forum on this site, I think they have a private forum that not everyone can get into. Is this possible for our forum?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hi DKOR,
Firstly may I say I don't know how you cope with moderating this forum, I'm sure you're psychological team are very wealthy.

I am a new member who recently started this thread to highlight the exciting young talent coming through at our Mighty Club. 22 of the last 27 posts in my attempt at a positive thread have been from 2 posters who hate our club.

They constantly deride the majority of our players, and even as members (supposedly) they have derided my moniker. All genuine members and fans I know are immensely Proud to "Stand Above the Rest". Yet, these 2 want to mock us for that.

They have enough threads already to deride our players and team, is there some way to keep them from ruining positive threads like mine that are garnering good input from members before they are hijacked.

I notice in I think the Dragons Forum on this site, I think they have a private forum that not everyone can get into. Is this possible for our forum?
I do not hate my club!!!!!! What a darn childish thing to say to a fellow member who is actually a diehard member!!!!!! That's extremely offensive and uncalled for actually!!!!!!

You have to realise there are positives and negatives!!!!! You have to learn to respect what each other says!!!!!!

You've come in here and have not even for a second attempted to get along with me and you post very similarly too Bensville Rabbit who previously had 2 accounts!!!!!!!

There are positives in the club which I have discussed!!!!!! You mustn't be reading!!!!!

The re-signing of AJ is a big positive. The signing of Gagai is very positive. Hopefully we have a very fit GI. Hunt is hit and cold imo!!!!!!! Burns is still 18montgs away from belonging in first grade I feel.

We need to upgrade Cody imo. He is a natural footballer who we can't lose!!!!!! He deserves 500k but no more!!!!!!!!

The twins are becoming a big problem and have let our pack down and I feel Turner hasn't been consistent and is just going through the motions.

AR must be injured and he's down on form. He now has 5 kids so maybe there is something happening there!!!!!!!!

Crichton is a gun and we must lock him down long term. We probably have to release a twin to keep him.

Fuimaono will be a very good player and he is very strong and hard to tackle!!!!

Musgrove is still raw and struggled starting this season earlier on but he's very good off the bench and the potential is there!!!!!!!

Farah imo is a has been and can go to ESL. Cook is a bright positive and will keep improving!!!!!!!

Murray is a work in progress but could be very good. He should be playing off the bench!!!!!!

Talakai I hope is being worked into a back rower. He isn't a centre!!!!!!

Jennings imo is a flop!!!!!!! He won't turn out to be anything like his brother Michael.

I have seen some of Gosiewski and Greinke but sorry I believe they are reserve graders!!!!!!!

I could keep posting and posting!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a mixture of points about our club to discuss.

I don't come on here to argue or hold grudges like you seem too either!!!!!!!!!

The ball is in your court now..........

Oh and seeing as you are new on here if you choose not to show some respect towards me I can tell you the mods will tell you to use the ignore function which is a handy function to have. You can block out what I am saying.

After all I am allowed to post both negatives and positives on here just like the negativity on Souths Facebook.

I look forward to your reply.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
We also need a few more signings if we want to get back with the pack and we need a mini cleanout imo.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rochow and Cherrington aren't bad. They're good enough for the interchange. R20, you do Fantasy NRL, so you would understand a bit about salary cap management. You know you can't have a squad full of superstars, and if you have your players who are probably not in the top 17 on much more than the mimimum wage then your top 17 probably won't be strong enough to win the comp.
The cap will be going up though and we are already losing players so we need to sign a few more guys. At least 1 more good back. A back up half like Mortimer and another solid/good prop imo.

Rsag85

Bench
Hi DKOR,

Stan your few posts are already number one in my book mate keep up the great work

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's childish calling fans don't knowers
Not when they have double standards.

One of em said stop being negative about our club and yet Diego and his gang belittle Cook all the time and have had it in for Goodwin.

So he should be telling them to stop being negative!!!!!!

That's double standards without clarity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
Not when they have double standards.

One of em said stop being negative about our club and yet Diego and his gang belittle Cook all the time and have had it in for Goodwin.

So he should be telling them to stop being negative!!!!!!

That's double standards without clarity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's there view you don't agree with them fine but they are not so called "don't knowers"

And the negative stuff 90% of the time it is coming from a small group of members on here. Your one of them

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's there view you don't agree with them fine but they are not so called "don't knowers"

And the negative stuff 90% of the time it is coming from a small group of members on here. Your one of them
If there are negatives to post though that's what I will do!!!!!!

I am a realist!!!!!!!

It is a forum where both negative and positive views can be posted.

It's quite simple, if you aren't happy with that put me on ignore!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rsag85

Bench
If there are negatives to post though that's what I will do!!!!!!

I am a realist!!!!!!!

It is a forum where both negative and positive views can be posted.

It's quite simple, if you aren't happy with that put me on ignore!!!!!!

Your comments are good for a laugh :joy: