What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis calls it quits

Quigs

Immortal
Everytime the bloke ran onto the field you always knew what you were going to get.

Champion.

And one of the things that I considered a mark of the man was that Lewie always gave you and his fellow players around him that he was absolutely enjoying the game.

Thanks for the memories LL.

My favourite personal memory was the day after the GF in 2016.
I was with the Reefster, we'd been up the club for hours and decided to go to Northies for the rest of the day.
The replay of the GF was on the big screen, everyone was going off.
The final siren went and out of nowhere Lewy and Wado appeared on front of the screen with their hands up.
I couldn't help myself, I ran straight up to them a bear hugged the buggery out of 'em!
Lewy asked if I wanted a selfy with him, I replied I didn't know how to do that. He showed me how to selfy

and this was the end result

Last edited:
I was with the Reefster, we'd been up the club for hours and decided to go to Northies for the rest of the day.
The final siren went and out of nowhere Lewy and Wado appeared on front of the screen with their hands up.
I couldn't help myself, I ran straight up to them a bear hugged the buggery out of 'em!
Lewy asked if I wanted a selfy with him, I replied I didn't know how to do that. He showed me how to selfyView attachment 21559 and this was the end result
What a moment!

Card Shark

Immortal
Lewy asked if I wanted a selfy with him, I replied I didn't know how to do that. He showed me how to selfyView attachment 21559 and this was the end result

Haha

Cool mate!

C'mon, own up - you took a photo of LL and Sticky doin' a Selfie;)