What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lionel Messi accused of tax fraud in Spain

Haffa

I liked this line:

"Messi's lawyers have argued that the player had "never devoted a minute of his life to reading, studying or analysing "the contracts."

...oh, well, that's alright then. I'm sure it's also the case in Spain that ignorance of the law is a perfectly acceptable defence.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I'm sure the Spanish king will be happy to see Messi/Barca cop it given his clear allegiance to Madrid as well.

f**k Barca and their dodgy ways. Good to see they are using a 'Arry Resknapp excuse of not reading as well.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Is the prosecutor/judge aligned to Madrid? Could very easily be about punishing the Catalonian independence movement.

saint.nick

Coach
Uh oh. Meanwhile at the worlds greatest club ever (self titled) it seems there is an epidemic of accounting howlers as they like to call it. However the Spanish authorities are not amused and I think reasonably so. This is the third one they have caught. Mascherano, Neymar and now Messi and his Dad after many months of discussions . The club is still arguing that it is the Spanish central authorizes against the club.....Amazing.

the campaign is on

Latest posts