What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Listen to State Of Origin Live

ParraMatt

Bench
Hello My name is Matthew as you may allready know and I host my own Radio Station along with Daniel aswell.
We will be Commentating the State of Origin Game 1 tommorrow night from 7.00pm through until 10.00pm. If you are interested in listening to Myself tommorrow then feel free by following the process below.

1. Go to www.live365.com and register, Then activate account.
2. Then go to this link http://www.live365.com/stations/mrdpa and you will be listening.

Simple as that.

Hope to see u tune in allthough i would guess most would watch the Tv but alot of Brits will tune in.

Cheers
ParraMatt.

Anonymous

Juniors
Sounds great.

I'll have the TV on.. will be listening to the live365 airways and all the while I'll be monitoring the live updates on Leagueunlimited... that's full coverage.

Anonymous

Juniors
melon.... said:
Isnt Roy and HG doing the live call on JJJ?

They are indeed. When too many commenators are barely enough... ;-) I'll have to have them on as well. One things for sure, there'll be no Rabbs and Fatty in the house tonight.