What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Titans LIVE Game day thread

Malabar Eel

Juniors
Im so f&#kn pumped...

200.webp

strider

Post Whore
I suggest we all be quietly pumped on the inside ..... cos the outward pumping fell flat last week

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yep we lose this game and we are gone imo

Confidence will be shot, momentum completely haltered, no chance of top 4 and we will start looking shaky for the 8

Just beat the merkins please

hindy111

Post Whore
f**k i was to slow with my thread... I was 6th man in to pump...

Whos pumping after me?

strider

Post Whore
Do you have the parraboy on ignore? ... did he tip your panthers too often and piss you off?

hybrideel

Bench
Gotta say I'm feeling a bit like our team played last week. I'm too tired and lethargic to get pumped right now. Can I get back to you later

emjaycee

Coach
I am only slightly pumped at this point in the day.
Will get increasingly pumped as kick-off draws nearer.

A win tonight and I am booking my trip to Suncorp for next week.

phantom eel

First Grade
We need this win!

I just hope the travelling Titans players don't suddenly rally around their coach this week and pull out an a rare 80min effort in a bid to force the club to push their (reportedly far-from favourite colleague/salary cap eater) Jarryd out....

Yep we lose this game and we are gone imo

Confidence will be shot, momentum completely haltered, no chance of top 4 and we will start looking shaky for the 8

Just beat the merkins please

not to mention we play the broncos away next week
lose both games and we will be well and truly walking the tightrope to make the 8

Chipmunk

Coach
A true test tonight. Teams with aspirations of higher will just win it. Poor teams likely get beaten though.