What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LIVE. Prelim Final: Warriors V Bulldogs 2011

joshie

Live Update Team
For all discussion in regards to this match!

My pick is warriors by 10.

Kong

Juniors
not looking good for the Dogs, but in toyota cup teams can turn it round and pile on points pretty fast.

Clifferd

Coach
Warriors look too big and strong, but from what I have seen in the toyota cup is if Bulldogs get the next try they will normally pile on a few more

Clifferd

Coach
Wow ok, this Warriors team is just unbelievable.

48-0 66th minute

I haven't seen this team challenged in a while, but the Cowboys have also been playing pretty good football as of late, which sets up a brilliant GF.

Maybe this is enough motivation for the 1st grade warriors

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Why New Zealand doesn't have 2 teams is beyond me, but that is a discussion for another day...

You were only 68 points off

:lol::lol:

What an embarrassment, lately theres been a decline in our performances... tbh I don't know how we beat melbourne last week.

But credit where its due, the warriors toyota cup team is awesome.

The warriors future is looking bright.

Packy

Bench
pwnt.

No shame in losing to that warriors team. 68 - 0.. welll..... Decent season considering our woes.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Warriors could field at leat another full team which would make the NYC Finals.

The NZ 18s play the aussie schoolboys and all the players bar 2 or 3 are Warriors Signed/Aligned players.

Its ridiculous with most of these players living in auckland.

NRL dont even need to get them young they could simply come over to auckland and picked a handful of 18 years olds for each club.

MatthewA

Juniors
By far the best performing professional team of any code that I've seen. Fair enough they're an age group team but it doesn't matter. They've consistently been unreal. All of their players bar the halves are the size of props, all with the skill and footwork of a half and the speed of a back. It's incredible the way these young islander blokes are bred!

We have a few at the Bulldogs who are going to go very far. Namely Martin Taupau, Tupou Sopoaga, Judah Lavulo and Tim Lafai. They're all just naturally big, agile and strong.

Latest posts