What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live - The 2006 Forum 7's Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesbass

First Grade
Clevo said:
A myth blown away for me... I thought Jessbass was a woman... I don;t know why i thought that... will go for the head highs next year then... :)

Lol! It's all good, Clevo. One of my team mates, (Mixmasterreece), thought I was polynesian - I'm 100% European, lol! :lol:

Pistol

Coach
BP-3.gif

Congrats LN

BP-2.gif

Congrats Bubbles

BP-1.gif

Congrats Jesbass

Clevo

Juniors
Yeah...awesome season Jessbass. Congrats for the BP award. The player to keep an eye on...well, so I thought. :)

Jesbass

First Grade
Congrats to LN and Bubbles.

Thanks for the kind words, DJs...oh yes, and that drum roll! :lol:

Clevo

Juniors
Hold on...I'll need more brandy before Pistol sings. I'm curious to hear the falsetto in action. Hope he does 'Staying Alive' by the Bee Gee's

bartman

Immortal
Well done Bubbles, and VG - very deserving Eels, and strong women in our F7s culture.

Jesbass

First Grade
Clevo said:
Hold on...I'll need more brandy before Pistol sings. I'm curious to hear the falsetto in action. Hope he does 'Staying Alive' by the Bee Gee's

I was hoping for 'Delilah' by Tom Jones.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Congrats VG... :clap: We'll share the bubbly. And cheers to the refs for the vote. I'll put the award in the tub and all the Bluebags will soak it up. A top notch team to captain.

Clevo

Juniors
Congrats Willow and VG.... Willow, depending on how Pistol's singing goes, may I approach you in regards for a swap? You for Pistol... fair deal I reckon. :p

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL. how much you offering?
Pistol is just being modest. Anyone who can change his accent must have a good singing voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.