What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live - The 2006 Forum 7's Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistol

Coach
Ppls-Choice-of-the-year.gif

Congrats Clevo

bartman

Immortal
Good stuff LN and PQ, hopefully no further improvmeent left for next season ;-)

Congrats people's choice Clevo. Going great guns tonight!

bartman

Immortal
Well done PN, flying under the radar but spotted by the radio crew.

* Makes note to go and read some of Pride Knight's work now... *

Azkatro

First Grade
LeagueNut, superb effort mate. It's no coincidence that your rise this year has coincided with the improved Panthers performance!

Clevo

Juniors
All Kudos to Jessbass I reckon... consistancy all year, a true talent. I have a long way to go when you look at the BP talent ranking.

I feel I can do better and if it wasn;t for Pistols energy and commitment, and the good vibe in the team and the general fun with being involved with a great competition I don;t think I could carry on. Not to mention the quality opposition which makes coming up with new ideas stressful, but worthwhile.

I'm having fun and that's what matter most.

G

gorilla

Congratulations to all the MVPs - along with the Captains, you are often the heart of a team's season, performing well week-in and week-out.

bartman

Immortal
Good comment Clevo. It is all about fun after all.

Top stuff too Willow.

Going to have to shoot off to work... ah just heard Waken's dulcet tones ;-)

Great show guys, sorry I have to dash off before the final awards... and the signing!

G

gorilla

Yeah I have to go soon, I've got 16 minutes left on the internet cafe egg-timer ...

LeagueNut

First Grade
Azkatro said:
LeagueNut, superb effort mate. It's no coincidence that your rise this year has coincided with the improved Panthers performance!
Cheers mate. I reckon we've got a damn fantastic team, and we'll definitely be aiming for higher honours next season.

Anyway, this tired Kiwi has to turn in for the night. Enjoy the rest of the awards everyone! :crazy:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Eels, just to qualify my comment. When I said 'I actually tipped the Eels... I think it might have been a fluke', I was obviously referring to my tipping skills, not you guys. :D
Always figured you had the players to go all the way. :thumn

G

gorilla

LeagueNut said:
Cheers mate. I reckon we've got a damn fantastic team, and we'll definitely be aiming for higher honours next season.

Anyway, this tired Kiwi has to turn in for the night. Enjoy the rest of the awards everyone! :crazy:

That's right you western islanders are about 364 days and 22 hours behind, aren't you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.