LNP billboards - Get your opinions here

Discussion in 'Four Corners' started by Mong, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Mong

Mong Post Whore

Todays hillarity is Andy B being f*cking outraged AF about Woolworths setting the date for discontinuing plastic bag use 10 days earlier than they need to do so.

Andy goes on to reason that by doing this they are making shoppers suffer !!

He then calls for his readers to shop somewhere else.

Hahahahaha

And to think that some folk actually take that Andy B muppet seriously and come on here arguing points he has attempted to make.

Gullible rightards who can't think for themselves are almost as hillarious as their hero..

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/a...r/news-story/900b8e74160bf0ad871304e2ac3d06e9

cerberus, Mr Spock! and Pantherjim. like this.
  2. 2_Smoking_Guns

2_Smoking_Guns First Grade

So Andy B is encouraging his followers to boycott one of the country's larger businesses! He better hope Dimbo doesn't hear about this. The poor dope would have a conniption trying to deal with this contradiction!

cerberus and Mr Spock! like this.
  3. cerberus

cerberus First Grade

Pantherjim. and Mr Spock! like this.
  4. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Something else which has had the right outraged for the past week:

https://www.2gb.com/this-is-apartheid-alan-unleashes-on-absurd-aboriginal-hospital-policy/

The funny thing being that Brad Hazzard was laughing this off this morning at the Patient Experience Symposium which I’m attending at the City.

Incorporated into his introductory speech he told us: “Certain radio personalities would have you believe, that I am trying to “create apartheid” in this State’s Hospitals by introducing culturally sensitive indigenous waiting rooms. What they fail to grasp however is that anyone, regardless of indigenous status, is allowed to utilise these waiting rooms”

Hahahahahahaha!

Probably one of the only times I’ve applauded a Liberal Pollie aside from when I gave George Brandis a standing ovation for rebuking Pauline Hanson’s Burka stunt.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  5. Mong

Mong Post Whore

I'd refrained from posting Andy B's rantings on this due to the lack of detail on it. He's certainly been firing up the faithful over it though.

Pantherjim. likes this.
  6. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Mark Latham has been firing up AJ and Ben Fordham too.

It’s absolutely hilarious!

7. cerberus

cerberus First Grade

oooh barnaby the bullshitter this is your best work

Barnaby The Bullshitter Joyce suggests Malcolm Turnbull should resign if polling doesn't improve by Christmas

Former deputy prime minister Barnaby Joyce has urged Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to do the “honourable thing” and step down if he cannot revive his political fortunes by the end of the year, in an early move within the Coalition to set a timetable to decide the leadership.

Mr Joyce named Christmas as a likely deadline to decide Mr Turnbull's fate, breaking ranks with fellow MPs who are defending the Prime Minister in public after the Coalition suffered another loss in the polls.

The comments are certain to inflame the Coalition’s internal debate after Mr Turnbull lost his 30th Newspoll survey in a row, days after also losing a Fairfax/Ipsos poll showing the Coalition was trailing Labor by 48 to 52 per cent in two-party terms.

[​IMG]
    TONY ABBOTT
    United? Abbott empathises with Turnbull’s 30-times-a-poll-loser plight

Cabinet ministers including Foreign Minister Julie Bishop, Treasurer Scott Morrison, Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton and Energy Minister Josh Frydenberg all backed Mr Turnbull's leadership amid the intense focus on the polls, but all have kept their leadership options open if there was a vacancy.

Asked on ABC TV last night if he would run if the leadership was vacant, Mr Morrison said: "If an opportunity presented itself, but not while Malcolm Turnbull's the Prime Minister because he's the right Prime Minister to lead our party, not just to this election but beyond."

When Ms Bishop was asked if she would run against Mr Turnbull, she told the Nine Network: "I don't envisage those circumstances at all."

Mr Dutton said many MPs aspired to leadership and added: "I think opportunities can come. But for me... loyalty is important and I’ve made a virtue of that.”

Mr Turnbull insisted in interviews yesterday that he could win the next election and had the support of the Coalition party room.

Privately, MPs express doubts over the ability of the Prime Minister to change his approach to politics to get the better of Opposition Leader Bill Shorten, but they cautioned against talk of a leadership spill.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...n-t-improve-by-christmas-20180409-p4z8ml.html

8. Mong

Mong Post Whore

National sorry day is next month. I'm expecting hilarity in big amounts will ensue when Andy B expresses his outrage about it.

Pantherjim. likes this.
  9. Mong

Mong Post Whore

10. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Mr Spock! likes this.
  11. Pete Cash

Pete Cash Immortal

sounds democratic to me. the drinkers at the bar didnt want a paedophile apologist in the bar and made him leave.

of course this is somewhat of a flaw of democracy but thats not boltys point.

12. Bandwagon

Bandwagon Moderator Staff Member

Hey on the bright side for Milo, he got his head in the news, and staved off fading into irrelevance and obscurity for a little longer.

13. Mong

Mong Post Whore

Andy firing up rabid righties today with the big issues...

"That's some dysfunctional marriage, if she shouts at her husband over Facebook rather than discuss this over a quiet dinner:

Dear Husband, I. Need. More. Help.'

This is how working mother of two and blogger Celeste Erlach started her open letter to her husband which was published on Facebook group Breastfeeding Mamma Talk last month.

When your private life is material for your spouse's blog, you have a problem bigger than what Erlach complains of."

And as usual, as you would expect, he tells only a little bit of the story, infact he straight out lied.

The article went on to be about a working mother who needed more help from her partner with the kids/house, she wrote her thoughts down and then had the conversation with him face to face. After that they changed how they did things with success... The article was then posted to, in the words of the author, inspire others to have similar conversations.

His readers didn't seem to mind for the most part though with comments about feminism, personal shots at the author and her not appreciating the husband bringing in the money (even though she works as well) and even one reader suggesting that if a guy yelled at his wife he'd end up in jail (there was no actual yelling involved here that is reported).

It's mindboggling how stupid conservatives can be.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/a...r/news-story/9e223ef15a6c8496ca6262a323f1f0c0

Enjoy the stupidity at your leisure :)

Mr Spock! likes this.
  14. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

My heart f*cking bleeds! On another note, what is Monotone doing hosting the “Dolt report”? Not enough LNP Neoliberal propaganda to have a wank over on 2GB?

Mr Spock! likes this.
  15. Mong

Mong Post Whore

Hahahahaha

Waaaaaaa

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It was like reading a post from Jimbo.

Mr Spock!, Lynoman and Pantherjim. like this.
  16. Mong

Mong Post Whore

Andy B is back from holidays and the stupidity of conservatives continues to shine through..

The liberal meeting fight blog was a great read, it became the fault of Labor, the left and the immigration policy.

He wrote a small one citing limited information but talked of explosions and suspicious packages in London. No doubt with great disappointment he had to later advise it was nothing but a battery short circuiting. There were disappointed conservatives everywhere after that.

But not before the loonies had predictably come out"

"The bombings will not stop. They have violent crime on the rise yet people are arrested for hate speech, grooming gangs protected, authorities deliberately turning a blind eye, etc. I've said it before, I know. But Britain has become weak and it is too far gone. There are those who see what is going on and are trying to save it, but they are either ridiculed, called racist, or locked up.

Britain is ripe for take over by Islamists. I really do believe it will happen. Brits can't even get on with each other, so how will they be a force against those who hate them and want to take over?"

Hahahahaha

#conservatives

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/...n/news-story/deaeed58ff5b7273bc24e2ccd816733e

The plastic bag blog is also hillarious, poor conservatives sook over the smallest things, as we see regularly here when Jimbo posts.

lolz

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Pantherjim. likes this.
  17. RockWheel

RockWheel Bench

weird how conservatives like bolt have such a high threshold for racism.

'i believe in a fear driven conspiracy that britain will be taken over by brown people but don't call my obvious racism racist it hurts my feelings'.

Mr Spock! and Pantherjim. like this.
  18. Mong

Mong Post Whore

Ok rightard conservatives, today Andy B tells you that your opinion is that you are to be f*cking outraged because the mean and nasty ABC referred to Saudi Arabia as a deeply conservative country and didn't use the word muslim in that title.

I kid you not... The ABC can troll rightards successfully that easily.

Anyhow, the nutters lapped it up and hillarious amounts of outrage ensued.

The below nutter takes the cake, the ramblings of a nutter rightart in all its glory for all to see:

"The left love playing with words and controlling language.

For instance: Julia Gillard and her re-defining of the word "misogynist".

And the left's use of all the "phobia" words - homophobia, islamophobia etc.

So the use of the word "conservative" by the ABC is deliberate.

Its aim is to smear all "Conservatives" by shackling them to the PC sins of Saudi Arabia.

So by sneering at "Conservatives" in that islamic country - the ABC sneers at Conservatives everywhere - including within the West.

As in - "This is how badly all Conservatives act - including here at home".

This deliberate language method provides the ABC with a free kick against all Conservatives.

Whereas if the ABC described Saudi Arabia as a "deeply religious islamic country", that would merely make the Sauds look bad - and there would be no blow back on any of the ABC's conservative enemies.

This is how the left plays the game, Albert.

This is how the ABC plays the game.

If you did not know that and you cannot see it - you are as naive and guileless as a babe all alone in the woods.

Who are devoured by ravenous beasts sooner rather than later."

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/...m/news-story/daac63d9e46fa8b4b7aea2641864e03a
    Hahahaha

19. t-ba

t-ba Coach

Wait, not calling Saudi Arabia muslim is a sign that the ABC is well naughty?

But backing them in their proxy wars spreading Wahhabiism world wide isn't worthy of a mention?

f**k me I thought the leftists were meant to be the snowflakes?

Mr Spock! likes this.
  20. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! Coach

So jimbo posts on boltys blog too?

Lynoman, Mong and Pantherjim. like this.