What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lock for 2004

panthersballboy

Juniors
This thread may have been done before but who do you think Lang will play as the starting lock next year. I think Swain is the man to fill sattler's boots, if not Swainy then I'd go Rodney. Who do you think?

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'm not quite sure which one will win the position but we have seen John Lang having them both alternate the position between them at times.

Either one will fill it and do a good job. Going off memory i think i read that if it was Satts choice he said he would give it to Swain. But then give Rodney half a chance in it and i think he could easily make it his own.

It's a good incentive for them both to train the house down in the off season. ;-) As much as i hate to see Satts go, you couldnt get 2 more eager boys to want to fill the position.

Personally i would like to see Rodney end up in the lock position.

Latest posts