What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol @City-Country

Scubby

Juniors
These teams are a joke and wouldn't even beat Wests or Newcastle lol. Some of these guys haven't even played 10 first grade games. Is this rep footy?

wittyfan

Referee
I think Ryan Matterson is a real chance for NSW now and good to see Nathan Brown coming out of retirement to help out!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
So the teams/squads are:

Country
1. Wighton
2. Linnett
3. Aitken
4. Croker
5. Yeo
6. Maloney (c)
7. Bird
8. Boyd
9. Rein
10. De Belin
11. Frizell
12. Cordner
13. Finucane

14. McLean
15. Vaughan
16. T Sims
17. Aubusson

Coach: Fitzgibbon

City squad:

Nathan Brown
Campbell-Gillard
Cartwright.
Fonua-Blake
Aaron Gray
Gutherson
Latu
Lawrence (c)
Lovett
Mansour
Peachey
Peats
Sezar
Sironen
Symonds
Townsend
J Trbojevic
Ryan Matterson

Coach: Brad Fittler

boonboon

Juniors
Ahhh can anyone find more then 2 outside backs in the city side. Mansour and Gray on the wings and I'm assuming Lovett and Symonds in the centres ?

Jimmy-o

Juniors
Ahhh can anyone find more then 2 outside backs in the city side. Mansour and Gray on the wings and I'm assuming Lovett and Symonds in the centres ?

I would go with Lawrence and Peachey/Symonds in the centres. Who knows what Coach Fittler will do though...

boonboon

Juniors
Gutherson

Has to be fullback and sorry I meant w/c for outside backs. Though just had a flick through the nrl teams for the weekend and could only find Jennings who played centre and would be eligible for city mayby holland for dogs

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The City team makes a mockery of this fixture, surely there were better players to pick from.

Btw i believe the first withdrawl today was Rein. He's been replaced by Kostajsan.

sandshark

Bench
Geeze louise.. Its like they want this rep fixture scrapped.
Scrap it now and be done with it.

skeepe

Immortal

Isn't BJ Leilua eligible for City? He's been one of the form centres of the comp, baffling why he wasn't picked.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Has to be fullback and sorry I meant w/c for outside backs. Though just had a flick through the nrl teams for the weekend and could only find Jennings who played centre and would be eligible for city mayby holland for dogs

Holland is from Singleton so he's Country

Latest posts