What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@Dragons

butchmcdick

Immortal
Ha?? Tim Lafai looked great for the Dogs on Sunday. Problem is, he now plays for the Dragons.

I thought brenko " let's run up out of the defensive one and take nobody" lee looked great for the dragons

Why you didn't attack him like I did Mary Stinkfist after the Goondiwindi state high formal in 1991 I'll never know

AJB1102

First Grade
McInnes is in the top 4 hookers in the game.

Maybe in the latest edition of the RL play station game, I'm not sure I don't own it, but you can't be talking about the NRL.

And Saint's forwards aren't their problem, unless they're running 1 out and off the back of sideline-to-sideline play makers. When Saints went forward blokes like Vaughan, Packer, Frizzel, De Belin were class.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Serious question. Should the dragons play Hunt at halfback, or Hooker? He's been playing well for the Broncs as a Number 9.

Halfback, and try and reawaken his running game, especially the dummy-and-go, which every opposition team seemed to fall for no matter how many times he did it.

Life's Good

Coach
I thought brenko " let's run up out of the defensive one and take nobody" lee looked great for the dragons

Why you didn't attack him like I did Mary Stinkfist after the Goondiwindi state high formal in 1991 I'll never know
Mary Stinkfist tells a rather different story about that night.

dannyt

Coach
Serious question. Should the dragons play Hunt at halfback, or Hooker? He's been playing well for the Broncs as a Number 9.
Broncos also have the luxury of at least 3 decent halves, including Hunt.

So when McCullough was injured, it made sense to play one of them at 9.

I'm hoping mary isn't stupid enough to play Hunt at 9 next year.

Then again, mary did list Hutchinson as halfback against the donkeys (2016 I think), and then pulled off the masterstroke of playing De Belin at half and leaving hutch on the bench for 70 min. Needless to say, we got slaughtered.

He has also started Mann at 7 this year, then shifted him to the wing to cover an injury in the outside backs.

On second thoughts, expect to see Hunt in 9 in 2018.

THE CHAMP

First Grade

Your school had a pet sheep called Mary? Awesome.

_Johnsy

Referee
?
giphy.gif
100% spot on, #dragonsfooty

carcharias

Immortal
100% spot on, #dragonsfooty

That other one pic I made in here
With Dugan crying in front of the semi final captains had gone semi viral.
Ha

I saw it on some footy page on Facebook with 2.6k comments

I didn't put it anywhere else except here.

So somebody from here has put it out there

RedVDragon

Juniors
April premiers to this lol
Fluffy, who is laughing at who. Enjoy the only finals game you queers will play for a while losers. Humiliated deluxe. Even if Peacheys try was ruled incorrectly it couldn't have happened to a better team like the sea queens. Losers. Now piss off and go away.

blaza88z

Coach
Just on Ben Hunt, they play him anywhere else other than halfback then Mary has officially lost the plot, our middle has never been softer ever since we lost McCullough (which is to be expected), Hunt is a natural half with a really good running game, as a Broncos fan I wish we would see him be a little more "clutch" in crucial situations but it wasn't to be

SBD82

Coach
Just on Ben Hunt, they play him anywhere else other than halfback then Mary has officially lost the plot, our middle has never been softer ever since we lost McCullough (which is to be expected), Hunt is a natural half with a really good running game, as a Broncos fan I wish we would see him be a little more "clutch" in crucial situations but it wasn't to be
We are hoping that Mary plays hunt at halfback despite the fact that he lost the plot a long time ago.

Don't forget, this is the man who played JDB at 7.

Latest posts