What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long article summary

Rabbits20

Immortal
Not a terrible idea actually. Madge should get him playing there at the bears.
Spot on!!!!!

I'm furious currently that Cook is dropped!!!!!

Should've dropped Tyrrell and started Clark at prop bringing Cook onto the bench.

On a hot day in Cairns like today Cook could have split this f**king game open... FACT....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Spot on!!!!!

I'm furious currently that Cook is dropped!!!!!

Should've dropped Tyrrell and started Clark at prop bringing Cook onto the bench.

On a hot day in Cairns like today Cook could have split this f**king game open... FACT....

Don't stress too much mate. The results will tell the story.

callmack1

Staff member
Any coaches would be I would have thought......

There has to be discipline there......
Correct but there's talk that his methods are overly tough and it leaves players burnt out.

Haven't heard this talk for a while but it was hanging round a while back.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
R20 I know it seems unlikely but it's also highly likely. Maguire is a man who uses the Bellamy method on players but the problem is I think he's even harder than Bellamy. The consistency of this over a few seasons would explain some of the players not improving. Our base stats are some of the poorest in the league which is a serious problem considering our roster isn't that terrible. Not as bad as the tigers or knights at least.

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 I know it seems unlikely but it's also highly likely. Maguire is a man who uses the Bellamy method on players but the problem is I think he's even harder than Bellamy. The consistency of this over a few seasons would explain some of the players not improving. Our base stats are some of the poorest in the league which is a serious problem considering our roster isn't that terrible. Not as bad as the tigers or knights at least.
Our roster isn't the best either!!!!!

Our depth is poor.....

Look at Shadow's long list.....

I think Madge has let some players go and kept players we shouldn't have......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Our roster isn't the best either!!!!!

Our depth is poor.....

Look at Shadow's long list.....

I think Madge has let some players go and kept players we shouldn't have......

Yeah but at the end of the day. If a team gets injuries like we have this year they'll never win a premiership. The best thing Madge can do right now is to resign nobody!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah but at the end of the day. If a team gets injuries like we have this year they'll never win a premiership. The best thing Madge can do right now is to resign nobody!
We have has beens in Tyrrell and Clark though plus Turner has downspiralled and look at the twins......

Burns and Jennings are rookies....

Gray and AR are made of glass....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Souths are now down near the bottom of the nrl table now so what do souths do to put us up level with the storm or broncos? Well its quite simple we need to dump my list of dud players and then be superbly aggressive in the players market and some how put another team together of equal players standard such as the storm or the broncos or just stay with the dud list and miss the top 8 regularly and head down to the wooden spoon area again as we did in 2017 ..p.s.anyway the horse has bolted we were too slow in 2017 to drop the duds, we have now missed out on a long host of very good 1st grade nrl players in 2017,Sure we signed gagai but britt is another poor signing and if other signings are as bad as britt the dreaded wooden spoon may be ours in 2018.....many on here need to look to the future and believe me if we are using burns on the wing or jennings in the centres or even on the wing tupou from easts for example will make them pay what about the other better wingers from the other 15 clubs oh my god we signed a lot of young non 1st grade rubbish . and you can mark my words for next year too it aint looking bright and while im at it if we have gosie greinke tyrrell clark cherrington and turner playing consistent football in our top 17 next year then we are fugged!!!! these players would not get a run in brisbane or townsville or in melbourne this bunch of duds should all be playing for our feeder nsw team the north sydney bears ....Shadow...How on earth can we compete with these 6 regular forward duds in 1st grade sheeeeeeshhhh i feel like crying and throwing up over here...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths are now down near the bottom of the nrl table now so what do souths do to put us up level with the storm or broncos? Well its quite simple we need to dump my list of dud players and then be superbly aggressive in the players market and some how put another team together of equal players standard such as the storm or the broncos or just stay with the dud list and miss the top 8 regularly and head down to the wooden spoon area again as we did in 2017 ..p.s.anyway the horse has bolted we were too slow in 2017 to drop the duds, we have now missed out on a long host of very good 1st grade nrl players in 2017,Sure we signed gagai but britt is another poor signing and if other signings are as bad as britt the dreaded wooden spoon may be ours in 2018.....many on here need to look to the future and believe me if we are using burns on the wing or jennings in the centres or even on the wing tupou from easts for example will make them pay what about the other better wingers from the other 15 clubs oh my god we signed a lot of young non 1st grade rubbish . and you can mark my words for next year too it aint looking bright and while im at it if we have gosie greinke tyrrell clark cherrington and turner playing consistent football in our top 17 next year then we are fugged!!!! these players would not get a run in brisbane or townsville or in melbourne this bunch of duds should all be playing for our feeder nsw team the north sydney bears ....Shadow...How on earth can we compete with these 6 regular forward duds in 1st grade sheeeeeeshhhh i feel like crying and throwing up over here...:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Plus the twins have lost it... fact....

Latest posts