What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long out of Cup QF

JasonE

Bench
Saints' Sean Long has been ruled out v Wigan, they should still win though.

Millward has sprung a surprise by choosing 17 yo Sean Gleeson at fullback, Gleeson is normally a centre.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Bizarre selection choice. Felt sorry for Gleeson. Poor bugger was one of few that tried his heart out but was getting flooded with line breaks. Tough task for someone who isn't a full back and hasn't really played much first grade but he can hold his head very high.

Wasn't bothered that Longy was missing prior to the game. He's lacked composure against Wigan at times. Probably due to trying too hard more than anything.

Two months out, however, is a bit of a blow. I think we'll miss him a bit over the next couple of months, especially with Hooper looking to be pretty badly injured. I think we've got decent cover though as long as we don't suffer too many injuries in the meantime.

I hope this means that Scott Moore will be given a shot. Wakey away next week's a perfect game for him.
Confidence is high and today was very emotional so a bit of youthful exuberence and fresh legs will give us a boost and serve us well, i reckon.