What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking at other teams forwards especially props

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why not?
Compared to most locks his workrate is the same.
Compare him to merrin, gallen, McGuire, Jake turbo, de belin, klemmer, mannering etc and they are getting through similar amount of work. So all this 'he does so much work' is malarkey. We are paying Burgess that extra on top of that to provide X Factor and he isn't bringing it consistently like a taumololo can.
I will agree on Taumalolo.

Correct there.

callmack1

Staff member
No I'm not going crazy and over the top just after one damn game you need to relax our pack isn't that bad as you make it out to be likes of the 3 Burgess boys all internationals. Sutton and rising stars like Angus and Musgrove. Come on serious relax. Madge just needs to get his balance right.
I agree.

OVP

Coach
I'm getting bad asthma as I type in this thread.

I'm appalled how we've ended up like this!!!

Shadow where are you mate!!!

I'm starting to burn up!!!!!!

You think you feel bad now ? Wait til Round 4 ... he is coming for you ...

1478149683926.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
You think you feel bad now ? Wait til Round 4 ... he is coming for you ...

1478149683926.jpg
Oh I'm glad he's gone.

He was affecting the culture.

Over at your club where Politis does you know what, he will fit in well!!!!

Don't worry OVP round 4 is done already if we play Turner, Tyrrell and Clark.

I'll still be heading out nevertheless.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Would you kindly trade us Guerra for Turner.

Plus Tyrrell for Evans

Plus Clark for whoever else you've got.

OVP

Coach
Would you kindly trade us Guerra for Turner.

Plus Tyrrell for Evans

Plus Clark for whoever else you've got.

You can have Guerra for free, he won't be with us next year. And we don't want your crap forwards, we only buy good young players who are keen to learn.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You can have Guerra for free, he won't be with us next year. And we don't want your crap forwards, we only buy good young players who are keen to learn.
I'd take Guerra straight away.

We are desperate!!!

OVP

Coach
Nope, dodgy Politis.

It's funny. All the players love Uncle Nick. He treats them with respect and looks after all of them like he would his own son. Perhaps your drunken owner should try that, instead of insulting your players every time they make a mistake or have a not so good year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's funny. All the players love Uncle Nick. He treats them with respect and looks after all of them like he would his own son. Perhaps your drunken owner should try that, instead of insulting your players every time they make a mistake or have a not so good year.
We all know he looks after him with the you know what from his pocket!!!!

Latest posts