What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking at other teams forwards especially props

rabbitohs95

Bench
Once again another deplorable thread.

R20, you've got to chill out. It isn't the end of the world.

Secondly, you're comparing apples and oranges with the players you've named.

Thirdly, our pack as a whole performed poorly on Friday, if anything it was the guys like Tyrrell and Clark who were some of our best along with Sam.

Turner was out of position for most of the game, Sutton was clutching at air as was Tom Burgess and Robbie Rochow barely had any impact.

For the billionth time we have the likes of Tyrrell, Clark and Turner because they do a lot of the shit work that goes unnoticed. It was there on Friday and because the bigger names failed to step up, the team looked and played terribly.

Now we move onto next week against the Sea Eagles. Their forwards gave Parra a red hot go but I think we can match it with them, they've got a lot of new faces and a bunch of their players are ill disciplined.

I heard George had a pretty meagre game against Wentworthville on Saturday. Dropped a ball that lead to a try and missed a few tackles. Looks like he'll probably be playing for the Bears again.

We have who we have and we can't be crying every second thread, that goes for you too shadow.

It's getting repetitive and boring and there's no creativity whatsoever.

If you guys even put half the effort you do into putting down some of our players into actually creating interesting and proper discussion a lot of people on here wouldn't have a problem with you two.

But of course, it has to be the same tripe each and every week.

"Tyrrell, Clark and Turner are shit blah blah blah Goodwin should be the next prime minister blah blah blah"

That is literally all that comes from your mouths and I for one AM SICK OF IT!

/rant

DiegoNT

First Grade
Once again another deplorable thread.

R20, you've got to chill out. It isn't the end of the world.

Secondly, you're comparing apples and oranges with the players you've named.

Thirdly, our pack as a whole performed poorly on Friday, if anything it was the guys like Tyrrell and Clark who were some of our best along with Sam.

Turner was out of position for most of the game, Sutton was clutching at air as was Tom Burgess and Robbie Rochow barely had any impact.

For the billionth time we have the likes of Tyrrell, Clark and Turner because they do a lot of the shit work that goes unnoticed. It was there on Friday and because the bigger names failed to step up, the team looked and played terribly.

Now we move onto next week against the Sea Eagles. Their forwards gave Parra a red hot go but I think we can match it with them, they've got a lot of new faces and a bunch of their players are ill disciplined.

I heard George had a pretty meagre game against Wentworthville on Saturday. Dropped a ball that lead to a try and missed a few tackles. Looks like he'll probably be playing for the Bears again.

We have who we have and we can't be crying every second thread, that goes for you two shadow.

It's getting repetitive and boring and there's no creativity whatsoever.

If you guys even put half the effort you do into putting down some of our players into actually creating interesting and proper discussion a lot of people on here wouldn't have a problem with you two.

But of course, it has to be the same tripe each and every week.

"Tyrrell, Clark and Turner are shit blah blah blah Goodwin should be the next prime minister blah blah blah"

That is literally all that comes from your mouths and I for one AM SICK OF IT!

/rant
Tell us what you really think

DiegoNT

First Grade
Put it this way, I own a farm.
If I spend 100k on a John Deere to slash my 200 acres of cleared land then spent another 50k on another tractor to set up a spray unit to spray all my mango trees I expect to get my money value out of them. If they continually break down and not work, then it's not really the fault of my 5k ride on mower for being unsuitable for slashing a couple hundred of acre of cleared land, and it's not the fault of my 5k quad bike and small spray unit for not being suitable for spraying thousands of mango trees. They are both value machinery, and a good for the job role given to them. But if I lay big bucks on big machinery then I need to get my money's worth out of them

alien

Referee
How long are the twins and Sam signed for?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Put it this way, I own a farm.
If I spend 100k on a John Deere to slash my 200 acres of cleared land then spent another 50k on another tractor to set up a spray unit to spray all my mango trees I expect to get my money value out of them. If they continually break down and not work, then it's not really the fault of my 5k ride on mower for being unsuitable for slashing a couple hundred of acre of cleared land, and it's not the fault of my 5k quad bike and small spray unit for not being suitable for spraying thousands of mango trees. They are both value machinery, and a good for the job role given to them. But if I lay big bucks on big machinery then I need to get my money's worth out of them

oi diego hows the tractors going mate lol you crack me up do you wear a cap when you ride on a tractor?i am starting to like you your a funny bunny farmer indeed.....oh by the way i love mangoes but there is a trick to mangoes put a few in the freezer for an hour and a half (90)mins and when you take them out to eat them they taste like a hardened mango ice cream try it their yummy....Shadow...

Last edited: