What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Friday Night Commentator.

roosterboy60

Juniors
Hello everyone now as you know I Commentate League on a Saturday Night and Sunday afternoon but I was wondering if anybody was intersted in a Commentary job for a Friday Night game kicking off at 8.30pm. You would also have to be able to Commentate most Friday Nights. I'm buying my own sports station.

Now before the rumors start flying Me and Parramatt are still friends the only reason he will not be commentating Rugby League is that he's got a very good and popular Punk Music Show now. Its good have a listen to it tonight. He will also put in if we are stuck for Commentators.

Also i'm not looking for just 1 commentator there will be up to 3 I will pick. Its a Sports Station to so if your intersted in anything else you can PM me.

If your intersted PM me or email me at roosterboy60@hotmail.com

Thanks

Daniel

Latest posts