What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for this GF clip

bigwal

Juniors
Hey everyone.

In regards to last years grandfinal between the storm and cowboys,
Im looking for the play where that cowboys player made that break and you had all
those melbourn players chasing him.
I have the photo but anyone got a link to that play?

That is a very vague description, which will make it very hard for people to help you. Which Cowboys player made the break (can you name him, or if not, what was his jersey number)? When in the game did it occur (e.g. 1st half, 2nd half, how much time was left on the clock?

Without that kind of info your question is a tad too generic.

_Johnsy

Referee
Hey everyone.

In regards to last years grandfinal between the storm and cowboys,
Im looking for the play where that cowboys player made that break and you had all
those melbourn players chasing him.
I have the photo but anyone got a link to that play?

Can't find a link to a clip. Brilliant photo, best sports photo of 2017 IMO.

4202054b5e31a0f78c6cb35621112801

thorson1987

Coach
That is a very vague description, which will make it very hard for people to help you. Which Cowboys player made the break (can you name him, or if not, what was his jersey number)? When in the game did it occur (e.g. 1st half, 2nd half, how much time was left on the clock?

Without that kind of info your question is a tad too generic.

It was right near the end of the 1st half.

some11

Referee
Ok. Thanks for those who narrowed it down. I had a search through You Tube and could not find a clip of it.
As is tradition with all things NRL, they even went on a massive deletion spree a while back.

Handling of digital content is largely a joke compared to US sports, I can't understand why if they don't have enough people to edit content or simply don't give a shit that they can't open it up to fans giving it a go.