What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to the future

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
For a club that prides itself on having a rich, powerful culture we do not show this on the field at all.

Every single off contract player we have has to go. Kind of glad Walker didn't get his upgrade now he's been playing crap ever since he or his manager asked for it. I would be looking to keep Sam but if it's at the expense of keeping the twins on big money then f**k that. The twins need a massive pay decrease when contract negotiations come around. If that forces them to super league then that's fair game. I don't think Sam will follow though. Musgrove should be locked up long term though.

I want to see Souths build a 2018 team around this

1. Gagai/AJ
2. AJ/Gagai
3. GI
4. Hunt
5. ?
6. Walker
7. Arey
8. ?
9. Cook/Farah
10. Musgrove
11. Fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Surgess

14. Clark (his safe and does a lot of tackling whether people think his a dud or not he'll be there anyway as he recently resigned)
15. Turgess
16. Gurgess
17. Murray

Whether you think Cook is shit or not Souths were looking like a top 8 team at the end of last year with him as an 80 minute hooker. Farah is surplus to requirements but I doubt he'll leave.

Put AR, Walker and the twins on notice next year. They all need a massive kick up the bum.

handyman2190

Bench
For a club that prides itself on having a rich, powerful culture we do not show this on the field at all.

Every single off contract player we have has to go. Kind of glad Walker didn't get his upgrade now he's been playing crap ever since he or his manager asked for it. I would be looking to keep Sam but if it's at the expense of keeping the twins on big money then f**k that. The twins need a massive pay decrease when contract negotiations come around. If that forces them to super league then that's fair game. I don't think Sam will follow though. Musgrove should be locked up long term though.

1. Gagai/AJ
2. AJ/Gagai
3. GI
4. Hunt
5. ?
6. Walker
7. Arey
8. ?
9. Cook/Farah
10. Musgrove
11. Fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Surgess

14. Clark (his safe and does a lot of tackling whether people think his a dud or not he'll be there anyway as he recently resigned)
15. Turgess
16. Gurgess
17. Murray

Whether you think Cook is shit or not Souths were looking like a top 8 team at the end of last year with him as an 80 minute hooker. Farah is surplus to requirements but I doubt he'll leave.

Put AR, Walker and the twins on notice next year. They all need a massive kick up the bum.

The twins have already been spoken to about a years extension for less money lets see what happens

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Personally I think that Souths owners and management are a bunch of arrogant pricks and I only tolerated them because of what they brought to the table for our beloved bunnies.
Well they brought it now they've lost it and at the moment I think they are even more a bunch of arrogant pricks.
Looking to the future,well....more of having to put up with these arrogant pricks!

Pommy

Coach
Personally I think that Souths owners and management are a bunch of arrogant pricks and I only tolerated them because of what they brought to the table for our beloved bunnies.
Well they brought it now they've lost it and at the moment I think they are even more a bunch of arrogant pricks.
Looking to the future,well....more of having to put up with these arrogant pricks!

Did you go to the beach at the weekend? It seems you may have sand in your vagina.

Rabbits20

Immortal

1. Gagai/AJ
2. AJ/Gagai
3. GI
4. Hunt
5. ?
6. Walker
7. Arey
8. ?
9. Cook/Farah
10. Musgrove
11. Fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Surgess

15. Turgess
16. Gurgess
17. Murray

Cody in the press saying we are playing in patches etc..... that is exactly what he's doing too!!!

I can't understand why we rush into re-signing players so quickly like Turner......

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm laughing over here Shadow........

Now back to business............

Geez the Knights and Tigers as I have said like a broken record on here have recruited smartly.......... they are gonna head in the right direction.......

As for us well................

Travitoh

First Grade
I'd keep Cherrington, i can see him passing George in the pecking order once he gets his fitness to first grade standard.

Pommy

Coach
Pommy dearest
You seem very knowledgeable on this subject,actually I would suggest your probably more anal!

Hey shadow you shouldn't make it so obvious that this is your alternate account.
Liking your own messages is just sad.
You make it sound like there's something wrong with anal.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
oi itsamansgame...pommy does not know what a womans privates are he is diego"s boyfriend from broke back mountain;)...Shadow...
Hey shadow you shouldn't make it so obvious that this is your alternate account.
Liking your own messages is just sad.
You make it sound like there's something wrong with anal.
itsaforeverinourshadowmansgame

Has a good ring to it,but alas dearest Pommy we were separated at birth!

Latest posts