What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to the future

Pommy

Coach
itsaforeverinourshadowmansgame

Has a good ring to it,but alas dearest Pommy we were separated at birth!

Funny how shadow talks to me like he's my lover and now you've come along and do the same.
I guess once you get old and senile talking to yourself just comes natural.

greg jay

Juniors
souths so far has a shiiit team for 2018 are you listening russell crowe do you want your investment team to win the dreaded wooden spoon next year?...Shadow...
Guess who a caller yesterday to Tunks on radio said was destined to The Crisps: Barrie MARSHALL!!! Tunks too confirmed that he had heard that rumour. Just imagine Ombre Homme... BARRIE MARSHALL with the Crisps!!!! Bellissimo!!!

greg jay

Juniors
For a club that prides itself on having a rich, powerful culture we do not show this on the field at all.

Every single off contract player we have has to go. Kind of glad Walker didn't get his upgrade now he's been playing crap ever since he or his manager asked for it. I would be looking to keep Sam but if it's at the expense of keeping the twins on big money then f**k that. The twins need a massive pay decrease when contract negotiations come around. If that forces them to super league then that's fair game. I don't think Sam will follow though. Musgrove should be locked up long term though.

I want to see Souths build a 2018 team around this

1. Gagai/AJ
2. AJ/Gagai
3. GI
4. Hunt
5. ?
6. Walker
7. Arey
8. ?
9. Cook/Farah
10. Musgrove
11. Fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Surgess

14. Clark (his safe and does a lot of tackling whether people think his a dud or not he'll be there anyway as he recently resigned)
15. Turgess
16. Gurgess
17. Murray

Whether you think Cook is shit or not Souths were looking like a top 8 team at the end of last year with him as an 80 minute hooker. Farah is surplus to requirements but I doubt he'll leave.

Put AR, Walker and the twins on notice next year. They all need a massive kick up the bum.
Farah is a proven loser [49%] winning record when at Balmain or whatever they are called now. 6-12 with The Crisps. He also lost most SOO as a starter. So Farah is a loser. Plus he always causes fumbles and turnovers when the team is attacking the line... then the other mob go down and score!! His kicks too are rather benign and just roll into touch.

Travitoh

First Grade
Farah is a proven loser [49%] winning record when at Balmain or whatever they are called now. 6-12 with The Crisps. He also lost most SOO as a starter. So Farah is a loser.

He's also a premiership and State of Origin winning hooker despite featuring in some very poor teams and second to only Cam Smith in his pomp. He's also arguably been our best member of the spine this season with only Cody possibly having a better season.
His last couple of games haven't been great but he is still better than Cook despite being at a stage of decline in his career.

greg jay

Juniors
He's also a premiership and State of Origin winning hooker despite featuring in some very poor teams and second to only Cam Smith in his pomp. He's also arguably been our best member of the spine this season with only Cody possibly having a better season.
His last couple of games haven't been great but he is still better than Cook despite being at a stage of decline in his career.
Lo Siento Mucho... But Farah is a proven LOSING PLAYER. If you fail more subjects than you pass at College they award you a fail degree or Third Class Honours ok???. Merry Xmas with that. No surprise then with Farah there most starts The Crisps are having their WORST season in about a Decade.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
FRAUD IN THE NRL ALERT: The storm bought myles/rochow just recently the storm dont have a cap and the investors on the big end of town want them to win the grand final at all costs ....They have cheated many times before and have lost 2 finals because of that and blind freddy knows that the storm are paying their players money under the table in brown paper bags again and again fraudulently just like nick politis has done for decades at the rorters . SHAME ON YOU NRL FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN AND SHAME ON YOU THE STORM FOR CHEATING AS PER USUAL .

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
FRAUD IN THE NRL ALERT: The storm bought myles/rochow just recently the storm dont have a cap and the investors on the big end of town want them to win the grand final at all costs ....They have cheated many times before and have lost 2 finals because of that and blind freddy knows that the storm are paying their players money under the table in brown paper bags again and again fraudulently just like nick politis has done for decades at the rorters . SHAME ON YOU NRL FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN AND SHAME ON YOU THE STORM FOR CHEATING AS PER USUAL .

I don't know about that shadow. Storm have some average players in their ranks. It's their ability to produce stars that makes it seem like they have no cap. Their reserve grade players are almost better than most NRL players!

Clubs like the roosters and broncos. They're much more fishy. Almost every single player in their top 17 has rep honours of some form.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Yes the storm are over the cap mate:The storm will be facing either broncs,cows,manly,easts,sharks,or possibly parra in the 2017 GRAND FINAL ......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yes the storm are over the cap mate:The storm will be facing either broncs,cows,manly,easts,sharks,or possibly parra in the 2017 GRAND FINAL ......

Storm and sharks grand final mate. I think that was the case early in the season. They're too far ahead of the rest of the competition. It would be the perfect farewell/fairy tale for Cronk and possibly slater.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
do souths honestly believe that in the next couple of years that burns/jennings can be as good as goodwin?no way burns/jennings combined will never be half the player as goodwin even today at his semi retiring age geeeez dumb souths .