What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Losing Jesse Ramien biggest mistake since?

bluefox68

Staff member
I think we have already discussed this...
Personal reasons...
Hopefully Kennedy and other young players will be the real deal, and we can get Barba back AND keep Holmes...

I think we have already discussed this...
Personal reasons...
Hopefully Kennedy and other young players will be the real deal, and we can get Barba back AND keep Holmes...

Personal reasons that would have been dealt with if we offered him enough money to look after his family.

Card Shark

Immortal
Personal reasons that would have been dealt with if we offered him enough money to look after his family.

Yes he’s come good but he made the decision after 1 or 2 first grade games.

All costs money & looking after the family probably comes out of the salary cap.

He shining in a winning team, what’s he going to do @ the Knights?

Yes it’s a shame but we can’t keep everyone.

Special K

Coach
Raimen is the biggest loss we have had in the backs since Rat. He made losing Scott ok. Horrible loss. We should be doing every trick in the book to break the deal.

MilkShark

First Grade
3 players in the NSW squad were sharks juniors and we let them go. I know we can't keep everyone but I would hope someone at the club can identify these players instead of letting other clubs take them away from us.

I'd say it's the biggest mistake is him signing so early in the season.
I reckon his price would've gone up considerably wuth his form so good. Plus others would want him, pushing his price up further.

So you would’ve taken Frizell and Peachey over Gallen, Lewis & Graham?

Because that was the decision.

Reactions: tye

snout

First Grade
I lost about 12 hours of my life watching Lord of the rings.

No idea what it was about.

Eion

First Grade
It does look like a mistake at the moment, but I’m sure every club has a few ‘what ifs’. We really won’t know how this will impact us for a good couple years.