What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Losing Jesse Ramien biggest mistake since?

Eion

First Grade
Was a story on NITV ‘over the black dot’ last night on noodle. A good piece, but reinforced he is a bred novocastrian (spelling?). Did all his junior stuff up there and family galour. If they were close on the coin he’d always end up there.

Wizzard

Juniors
Well theres probably one thing he can do straight away to keep Katoa and thats pick him ahead of Feki this week. Weird that he can dominate pre season to claim the round 1 wing spot but cant get back in ahead of Feki who has already been dropped.

Katoa will be playing my bro, dw.

shaggs

Coach
One day the people will understand theatre
But aren’t we all supposed to be serious 100% of the time.

I don’t know if that’s what that pair of old whingers really think. I couldn’t give two f**ks.

We have all watched enough footy to know who sucked and who didn’t. That changes week to week.

Surely

Post Whore
Actually, you are right. It was Ennis.

Using GPS data, Sharks staff clocked the New Zealander at 9.69 metres per second during the pre-season.

Flanagan said he was one of the quickest player he had ever seen at the club and was even outpacing fullback Valentine Holmes.

“He’s a really good listener and learner. He’s really coachable,” Flanagan said.

“What we see at training is a real consistency and he’s fast. Some of the speed he’s been running at training have been some of the fastest speeds we’ve ever had, faster than Valentine at his best.

“He’s got some real genuine speed there and he can finish.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/ad8fc3dfdc1cad9b76b9192943c2d44a

You better let flanno know

Marchad

Juniors
He must be kicking himself signing a contract before the start of the season as his value would be a lot higher now than it was 3 months ago.

wibble

Bench
He must be kicking himself signing a contract before the start of the season as his value would be a lot higher now than it was 3 months ago.

Yeah, unlikely he got the sort of deal he could get now.

It is on the back of just half a good season (though that is much more valuable than being a good prospect in lower grades), but he is definitely a star prospect and is worth much more than a minimum wage type deal.

I don't know the sort of deal he did get (I guess something like we offered Bird to leave the Dragons...) but it wouldn't have been serious first grade money you wouldn't think.

Nobody possessing a 23 metre stride is slow. The bloke is huuuuuge!
Using GPS data, Sharks staff clocked the New Zealander at 9.69 metres per second during the pre-season.

Flanagan said he was one of the quickest player he had ever seen at the club and was even outpacing fullback Valentine Holmes.

“He’s a really good listener and learner. He’s really coachable,” Flanagan said.

“What we see at training is a real consistency and he’s fast. Some of the speed he’s been running at training have been some of the fastest speeds we’ve ever had, faster than Valentine at his best.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/ad8fc3dfdc1cad9b76b9192943c2d44a

I’m sure Lee ran a close 3rd...... lol

Yes I read this. It has now changed to lee being the quickest & has been for some time.
Doesnt mean Katoas stats arent impressive. If you throw a standard 100m start onto Katoas time(10.35)hes near 11.3 seconds for the 100m Damn quick. Its only half a second slower than 14 year old Antoine Vargiolu of the Gold Coast who clocked 10.9 a few weeks ago & only 2 seconds(20 metres) behind Usain Bolt approx 10.8 metres per second.
Its just good to know that finally there is some real speed at thc club with Katoa, Lee & Lume Lume

Surely

Post Whore
Yes I read this. It has now changed to lee being the quickest & has been for some time.
Doesnt mean Katoas stats arent impressive. If you throw a standard 100m start onto Katoas time(10.35)hes near 11.3 seconds for the 100m Damn quick. Its only half a second slower than 14 year old Antoine Vargiolu of the Gold Coast who clocked 10.9 a few weeks ago & only 2 seconds(20 metres) behind Usain Bolt approx 10.8 metres per second.
Its just good to know that finally there is some real speed at thc club with Katoa, Lee & Lume Lume

That's great, I reckon by the time Lee got wound up Katoa would be gone .

Hopefully we will see score a length of the field try this year.

Latest posts