What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love ya Jason Nightingale , Loved again tonight

barry

Juniors
I reckon we play better with him at fullback then Dugan.

Everyone is commenting about his speed, i reckon his quicker then Dugan.

Dragsters

First Grade
But but..... he's too slow!

Honestly, those who have been calling him to be let go (this has been going on since about 2015) should feel so embarrassed.

My favourite ever Dragon.

I fell in love with the Gypsy in the second half of the 2010 qualifying final vs the tigpies.

My love has never wavered since.

All time fav...

Dragsters

First Grade
Desperately want to see him hit the 100 career tries. Only 3 to go (i think) and what a celebration it would be for his 100.
I just hope the club has something special planned for him.

He has 98 tries. Only 2 to go. Jason deserves to get those two tries! And more. He'll get them He's a winner in all respects.

A treble to get his 100th.

Well deserved...

epDragon62

First Grade
Yes, he is a legend, has a brain, is all heart and I love him as one of all timers; that doesn't change the fact that Nighty is too slow and we need speed.

It would be better if he called it quits before he gets tapped on the shoulder.

Old Timer

Coach
Yes, he is a legend, has a brain, is all heart and I love him as one of all timers; that doesn't change the fact that Nighty is too slow and we need speed.

I think Knighty is still a great finisher if not the best in the comp but IMO that is very different to a winger that scores tries himself.
When the try is offered to Knighty he very rarely misses the opportunity but the question is how many tries does he score by creating them himself?
His lack of speed hinders the teams ability to score long range tries but no doubt sometimes he does finish tries that others might not but I suspect he finishes behind on the ledger if we are brutally honest.

Walpole

Juniors

Haha, "tapped on the shoulder".

By who? McGregor? The same bloke who picks McCrone at half every week. Nighty will know he's finished three years before Mary realises it.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Love the Flo. Still one of the best finishers in the game and the best in regards to positioning himself for the kick return and carries the ball back with no self preservation.

He's got the goods for another year if the younger wingers need an extra time and can handle the odd game at fullback when needed.