What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU 2016 High Rollers SC comp

abpanther

Staff member
Have people transferred money over yet? I've been holding out in case this thing doesnt happen

No money has been transferred as we've been struggling to get people to respond for two weeks now.

I'm pretty flat out at the moment so if this is gonna go ahead someone else will need to collect

Franko

Juniors
Sorry I haven't here on here much lately to busy doing sides ha ha. Wasn't aware of transferring money as yet. Are we getting two more sides

Franko

Juniors
I can get two late people. If I don't here back in a few minutes I'll get them in and they will play

Franko

Juniors
Ok we have 12 boys. Another mate of mine in and my cousin. Hope I didn't keep anyone out but they were very slack and obviously cutting it very short. But at least we have a 12 team comp!!!

Franko

Juniors
No one has replied to me as yet. I'm assuming everyone is ok we now have 12 players and have a comp?

Latest posts