What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Arsenal Brigade II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Biggums

Juniors
Good win. Played crap but got the points. Eventually we'll get caught out though and draw one of those games.

A slip up can't be too far away. Fancy it to be away to Southampton.

andrew057

First Grade
Bd5E7tMIYAAyw9i.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
Winning ugly is still winning. United won a truckload of ugly games to get the title. Winning becomes a habit and as long as we win the ugly ones it'll make it even better when we click and win playing at our peak.

Kos and Per are as good as any centrebacks around the world.

Draxler is world class and I'd be all for getting him. Wenger can make him the next RVP or Henry. He is big enough and skilled enough to transition to centre forward just like those two.

Tyrone Biggums

Juniors
Winning ugly is still winning. United won a truckload of ugly games to get the title. Winning becomes a habit and as long as we win the ugly ones it'll make it even better when we click and win playing at our peak.

Kos and Per are as good as any centrebacks around the world.

Draxler is world class and I'd be all for getting him. Wenger can make him the next RVP or Henry. He is big enough and skilled enough to transition to centre forward just like those two.

He's not even close to being world class. Not yet anyway.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I meant world class talent. Yes playing for Schalke isn't the same as playing for one of the top clubs and he still needs to prove himself at the top level but he just turned 20 and already has 10 caps for Germany.

Big, fast, agile, can score, can pass. He has all the physical and technical skills you could ask for in one player. I think Wenger would be the ideal manager for him. If we get him for 40 million that won't be overs at all IMO.

It'll be extra satisfying because if things work out it could very well be that Spurs help us get another top player. If they give Holtby to Schalke that could be what allows Schalke to let Draxler leave. If we get him and go on to win the league Spuds should be credited in assisting us with both Ozil and Draxler.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I was under the impression that arsenal would trigger a release clause in Draxler's contract, therefore Schalke wouldn't be able to stop the transfer and whether Holtby is recruited or not doesn't matter.

andrew057

First Grade
Another good performance at home. Great to see Santi get a brace and back into some form after his injury. He really is one of the best player in the Prem.

andrew057

First Grade
Easy win at home with a strong side vs. Coventry sees Arsenal through to the 5th round of the FA Cup. Zelalem made his debut at just 16 years of age.

Tyrone Biggums

Juniors
Disappointing we couldn't hold on.

Flamini is a f**king idiot. His sending off didn't cost us any points but it was dangerous and stupid.

That Ozil run in the second half was amazing. Hopefully we get to see a bit more of it before the end of the season. He was the only one that looked like doing anything yesterday.

BunniesMan

Immortal
31 consecutive games undefeated when Per and Kos play 90 minutes.

Also good to see AOC stepping up when we need him.

Szcz was also outstanding. Best keeper in the league on current form.

saint.nick

Coach
F******king hit from Rosicky! I saw that and then went to bed because I knew Arsenal would win after that. Only takes one goal for Spurs to roll over.

saint.nick

Coach
I know that most of you guys would prefer to see Liverpool win the title for once, so, can you guys pretty please at least draw with Citeh this week? We'll buy Lord Bendtner off you.

Status
Not open for further replies.