What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Arsenal Brigade III

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I wish Javi Martinez was available considering he can not only play CDM but at CB. We were linked to him earlier this year but that went cold. Think he would be the perfect two for one replacement, leaving cash for a January transfer.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Our lineups are frustrating me. Ozil should not be out wide. Alexis shouldn't be in the middle, at least for a while.

Ox -----Welbz----Alexis

-------Ozil

---Wilshere---Ramsey

Gibbs-Per--Kos--Debuchy

That is our best XI.

Deacon

First Grade
WTF has happened to this thread, no posts for almost 6 months. Miss the good ole days of Macca and others

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Macca has his own real life soccer club (Port United) and doing very well for himself judging by his results.

He still wears those Goon shirts on FB though just to piss me off.

Deacon

First Grade
He was a good bloke, even for a Gooner. Shame the banter from the red half of North London has disappeared

RazorRam0n

Juniors
415dc1dbb15a432fb8bad7586c3db4f4.jpg

smi962

First Grade
Some of their fan stuff is great

Sign da ting is class

Walcott, walcott, walcott, walcott
Sign da ting, sign da ting,
Otherwise you will stuck on the bench, listening to Frimpong talk about dench.

Problem is he did sign da ting for 150K a week and spends all his time on the bench or playing Europa league poorly anyway.

Latest posts