What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Survivor Sign up

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
As the Elimination House game is starting to progress into its latter stages.
I thought it's best to get the ball rolling on a new game

survivor_preview.png

Rules are:
We will run through a cycle of a challenge, then a vote. Each challenge will be for immunity. The winning tribe or castaway cannot be voted out.

When in tribes, the losing tribe will be sent to tribal council, and each member of the tribe PMs me a vote to whom they wish to vote out of their tribe. Person with the most votes is eliminated.

At an unspecified time, there will be a merge and the game becomes individualized, e.g the challenges are solo.

Dependant on playing numbers, we will look to have a jury of 7 players. To win the game, be in the final stages and receive the most jury votes.

Can you outwit, outlast and play all the others?

I encourage lying, I encourage blindsides, I encourage betrayals.

To sign up:
Post your intention here
PM me a person you'd like to be on the same tribe as (either someone who has posted they will play, or someone who is known in the FFB games/mafia games etc)

Confirmed In:
soc123_au
Rebel
Misanthrope
pennywisealfie
Scott Gourley's Lovechild
afinalsin666
DB
KeepingTheFaith
whall15
Drew-Sta
Parra
SeeJay
Cliffhanger
Dutchy

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Will this game start next Thursday on Go? :sarcasm:

Can I be on Redemption Island with all the clues to the hidden immunity idol?

Also, swimming isn't my best event so none of those challenges thanks.

Latest posts