What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Ultimate Dynasty League 2016

abpanther

Staff member
Ha ha I was going to say gee that was a good move.

Where can I see my squad from last year?

On the home page can you see the option saying "Nominate Keeper Players"?

If you click on that it should bring up your roster from last year and you can select your 5 keepers

legend

Coach
Can someone tell me what e-mail address I used last year because I can't get in this year and even trying to sign in with Facebook doesn't work. I've tried both my personal and work e-mail but they don't seem to be working.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The first step is to actually get in to the league, I can only see ab and myself so far. Details are in the PM I sent out, PM if you're having trouble.

Once you're in, on the league homepage (this one http://ultimate-league2.smh.com.au/705333/ ) there is a big box smack bang in the middle titled "Draft Countdown", in the bottom left of that box is a link to "Nominate Keeper Players". Once you click on that you will be taken through to a list of players, the same players you finished last season with, you need to pick 5 of these players to keep for 2016.

Rhino, once you're in, if it asks you to pick a team, yours will be the QBN Wightons (Nick's old team), if it doesn't ask, I can assign you a team once you're in. As it's a dynasty league you're taking over Nick's squad as he left it last season so you will have a list of players to pick from as well.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Can someone tell me what e-mail address I used last year because I can't get in this year and even trying to sign in with Facebook doesn't work. I've tried both my personal and work e-mail but they don't seem to be working.

Send me your email and I'll send you an email invite, should be able to register again and take over your team from there I guess.

Franko

Juniors
The first step is to actually get in to the league, I can only see ab and myself so far. Details are in the PM I sent out, PM if you're having trouble.

Once you're in, on the league homepage (this one http://ultimate-league2.smh.com.au/705333/ ) there is a big box smack bang in the middle titled "Draft Countdown", in the bottom left of that box is a link to "Nominate Keeper Players". Once you click on that you will be taken through to a list of players, the same players you finished last season with, you need to pick 5 of these players to keep for 2016.

Rhino, once you're in, if it asks you to pick a team, yours will be the QBN Wightons (Nick's old team), if it doesn't ask, I can assign you a team once you're in. As it's a dynasty league you're taking over Nick's squad as he left it last season so you will have a list of players to pick from as well.

Mmm that is really odd because I have re joined but it is saying I am the only team

LU Ultimate Dynasty http://ultimate-league2.smh.com.au/935035/settings/edit

Draft Countdown

Draft begins
At League Manager's discretion

Begin Autopick Draft Change Draft Settings
While you wait:

Send Invites

You've filled 1 of 10 team slots. Invite friends to help fill the remaining slots. Email

+ Add another email

Message (optional) Enter a message to be sent with invite (optional)

Previous Invites Last Sent

Share + Add a messageSend Invites

Standings

Rank# Team Coach W-L-D F A Pct Pts Rfa 1
league_04.png
Vegmite Chickens FC Gavin 0-0-0 0 0 0.0% 0 1

abpanther

Staff member
Mmm that is really odd because I have re joined but it is saying I am the only team

LU Ultimate Dynasty

Draft Countdown

Draft begins
At League Manager's discretion

Begin Autopick Draft Change Draft Settings
While you wait:

Send Invites

You've filled 1 of 10 team slots. Invite friends to help fill the remaining slots. Email

+ Add another email

Message (optional) Enter a message to be sent with invite (optional)

Previous Invites Last Sent

Share + Add a messageSend Invites

Standings

Rank# Team Coach W-L-D F A Pct Pts Rfa 1
league_04.png
Vegmite Chickens FC Gavin 0-0-0 0 0 0.0% 0 1

Looks like you created a league

zombie jesus

Staff member
Can't log in to the site in general? Can't log in to the league? Did the email invitation not work?

Franko

Juniors
I have no troubles logging in. Only problem I am having is logging in under a different email address. Every time I log out and try to register a new profile under a different email it just reverts back to my first profile and teams. Tried on PC and Ipad and same thing happens.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Invite link took me to the ultimate league site, registered, got an email saying welcome and tells me there is a 404 error when i try and sign in