What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Ultimate Dynasty League

nick87

Coach
All the luck i got last season is catching up with me
Lost Hayne and Burgess in the off season, Soward, Fergo, Idris, now Hodgson out for season ending/long injuries.

f**king bullshit

4-2 record for my squad.
obvioulsy led by Cam Smith. getting good points from renaissance man Pat Richards and Chad Townsend.

one of my better forwards should have been sent off, so im happy he didnt. but will miss two weeks.

and yeah, Nick. Hayne and Burgess are huge losses.

nick87

Coach
I was confident of a good season after losing them

But Sowards missed a lot of time, Fergo is out for 4 months, Hodgson might have broken his leg, Idris has done an ACL... its hard at this point not to think that the hits are just going to keep coming :lol:

I got obscene levels of luck last year on my way to the title, so i cant get too angry, but it just doesnt look like it's shaping up as my year

Tom155

Coach
I'm catching Tom but have lost Fensom now.
I think you will pass me soon

Lost my 1st game this season after Nightingale got hurt in warm up, which would have been ok because I had my reserve FBW but Trbojevic got hurt early in his game as well and added 0 points which ended up costing me big time.

Hopefully they aren't serious injuries & are back soon will have to wait and see.

To add to that it looks like I have lost one of my best scorers in Elijah Taylor for a while injury news didn't sound good, to top that off Ethan Lowe finished the round by having his worst score of the season at the worst possible time for me.

I see my team sliding down the ladder in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

legend

Coach
I'm gone with what I thought was a solid roster. My best player is on the bench (Lichaa) but I will need him when the byes roll around. Most of my halves have massively underperformed (Sandow and Widdop, I'm looking at you). Milford has pretty much been a bust as has Daniel Tupou.

Matai has been injured consistently and I can't decide on my halves combo. What a waste of a season.

legend

Coach
Michael Lichaa on the block if anyone is interested. 298 points accrued so far. In need of elite talent in all positions (and a miracle, prayers etc).

zombie jesus

Staff member
Top of the table clash is going to be a tight one!
Need 141 from Bryson Goodwin, Wade Graham and Michael Ennis.
Not sure about my chances with the weather around today, gonna be a low scoring and slow game I think.

legend

Coach
I could jag my first win if Luke has a big game against the Sharks.

All is not lost ladies. ;-)

abpanther

Staff member
I'm looking to trade Granville, if anyone is interested in a gun hooker let me know

I think they are playing with deflated balls, myself

anyway. the tides FC scored a 4 point victory over the foran legion. which is great for me, because I couldn't log on all week and had josef fritzl in the basement wasting a good score.

also, Steven Gerrard Beale is Pus.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Only 8 regular season games to go.

The origin period is here, everyone is still in with a chance to make the finals with a bit of luck.

Latest posts