What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Ultimate Dynasty League

zombie jesus

Staff member
A couple of losses in a row but I put up decent scores of 500+ so can't complain too much. I can slot BMoz back in next game hopefully and Reynolds isn't too far away either, ready for a run into the finals.

nick87

Coach
Im not going anywhere this year. Just cant consistently string wins together. My back row is putrid too, which is a bad thing.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Only 3 games to go before the finals.

The Bulls (24), Masterminds (22), Marauders (20) and Kings (18) appear safe for now.
Anchorman_The_Legend_Continues_30596.jpg

The Falcons (8), Chickens (8) and Juicers (10) will need a miracle to make it.
1387153544295.png

The Peptides (14), Rams (14) and Wightons (12) are left to fight it out for spot #5.
star-wars-i-the-three-way-fight2.jpg

well. I haven't been able to log in for like 10 weeks because I dodnt know my password. I change my password and then the new one does not work etc
its f**king annoying lol

nick87

Coach
The Wightons have had no luck at all this year, which given my luck last year, seems an apt regression to the mean :(

imspartacus

Juniors
Can't believe I won that one, thank god for poor regional internet connection and the fact the Marauders couldn't sub SKD.

zombie jesus

Staff member
This week sorted a lot out.

Bulls, Marauders, Masterminds and Kings have secured a finals spot.

Chickens, Juicers and Falcons have 0% chance of a miracle.

Rams, Wightons and Peptides fighting it out still, each have a match against a top 4 side and a bottom 3 side to go.

Franko

Juniors
This week sorted a lot out.

Bulls, Marauders, Masterminds and Kings have secured a finals spot.

Chickens, Juicers and Falcons have 0% chance of a miracle.

Rams, Wightons and Peptides fighting it out still, each have a match against a top 4 side and a bottom 3 side to go.

Must say my Vegemite chickens have been very un lucky this year mainly through injury and would have actually won games through Origin except they were all bye rounds. Can see the scores now what my best team would have been able to achieve.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Finals are here...

Elimination final - Peptides v Kings
Qualifying final - Bulls v Maruaders
Rest up - Masterminds