What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 2013

abpanther

Staff member
Very Green Men - aussies1st
Bully Burgesses RLFC - franko
RHINO's SHOULDER CHARGERS - rhino
random. Suspects - perverse
Orange Pelicans - griffo
The T-Bones - diddi kong
Bulls - Tom
Mighty Mustangs - smiley
Robbin Thievin Hoods - forest dragon
Maniac Marauders - ab

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Hi guys, apologies in advance. I'm out.

I have a very, very busy year at work. I'll actually have less spare time compared to last year.

best of luck to all.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
im in, draft might be a bit harder to squeeze in compared to previous years but aslong as we have phones and auto pick works i should manage it without getting a warning at work lol

perverse

Referee
Hi guys, apologies in advance. I'm out.

I have a very, very busy year at work. I'll actually have less spare time compared to last year.

best of luck to all.
That's cool, mate. You will be missed. I think you were on the relegation chopping block this year, anyway? Hopefully we'll get most back from last year and can fill your spot from LU2.

Johns Magic

Referee
I have a good mate who I've talked this league up to. His LU name is diddi kong and he was in the NRLCEO Champions League last year. If there's a spot free he'd love to have it and I can back him to be a quality contributor in all forms to the league...

Monk

Referee
I'm out. Cutting back on the finer things in life right now unfortunately.

And just saying - griffo is coming off back to back years where he's abandoned his team halfway through and finished last. May be time to demote him down to LU2 where he can prove himself again.

I have a good mate who I've talked this league up to. His LU name is diddi kong and he was in the NRLCEO Champions League last year. If there's a spot free he'd love to have it and I can back him to be a quality contributor in all forms to the league...

He can have my spot. May the Monk City Oranges live on in spirit!

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
I am in ,won promotion from LU2 last year:)
Welcome to the big time, mate :cool:. I'm pretty sure we were in the same nearlysport league for a few seasons back there? Looking forward to beating you in the draft and subsequent competition rounds ;-).

... who am I kidding, I've limped in to the finals the past 2 seasons :lol: