What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 2013

Franko

Juniors
I've been totally confused for a couple of weeks. I'm in two other comps where I should be in semis but it keeps just saying the finals series is not set. I don't know if that means a finals series wasn't set up originally and in this one I won my first semi but haven't played since. Next week is the last round of the competition so shouldn't it all lead to a Grand final next week? It has it down as a nother semi round but that would mean it will go in to the NRL semis and that's not the way it works if i'm correct.

So 3 comps have me all confused.

Franko

Juniors
Are we going to set this up again this year or have we given up after the debacle at the end of last year?

Mig2006

Juniors
Yep last year didn't go to plan. The Programming company really screwed us!

This year, we (NRLCEO) have moved to thebench.com.au and competitions are almost fully customisable with the competition creator able to sort out and change almost every variable that you may want to change. The best bit - totally reliable!

Opening early Feb.

abpanther

Staff member
I was a regular but the site is just too frustrating and every year we here the same promises with little change and the same recurring issues

Franko

Juniors
I would be in for sure. I'm heading over seas Sunday for a few weeks but I'll be checking in.