What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 nrlceo 2010

Johns Magic

Referee
I just don't see why they would even consider it...the live draft makes salaries pointless. A player's worth is determined by whoever wants him rather than some figure the site happens to think they are worth. It would restrict creating great teams.

There are a million sh*tty fantasy sites out there with flawed player salaries and salary caps, and there's a reason I don't play any of them. The live draft and lack of a salary cap is what sets nrlceo apart as the best.

Last edited:

Johns Magic

Referee
Yeah nearlynrl is pretty much the exact same as vnrl, and I have a nearlynrl team and an nrlceo team.

Needless to say I couldn't care less about my nearly nrl team because the way recruiting was conducted was so bad that it wrecked the whole experience for me.

griffo346

First Grade
argh okay mate fair call ive never played nearlynrl im happy with nrlceo i love it cant wait for the season to continue and i win back to back lol

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
we making a new thread for lineups and weekly sledging? Ennis as a kicker/captain was a great option for the knights shifters lol

Monk

Referee
Roosters + Rabbits help the Roosters get some much needed points.

Pearce 2 tries, SKD, 2 tries, Merritt 2 tries, Carney 2 Linebreaks and 6 goals

^ thats 30 points right there :D

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
prince with 4 goals and 1 try assist as my captain aswell as laffranchi with a lb, try and wh try has set me up to give the shifters an absolute towelling in the first round

Monk

Referee
prince with 4 goals and 1 try assist as my captain aswell as laffranchi with a lb, try and wh try has set me up to give the shifters an absolute towelling in the first round

goals do count in the "captain" part. so really, you are just doubling the try assist.

abpanther

Staff member
According to my calculations, Marauders lead Franko's Mob 86-84 and I have Brett Stewart and Robbie Farah (c) against Fitzhenry tonight.

Should be a first up win...

abpanther

Staff member
Ok I tried posting my table with tallies but that didn't work, my workhorse pack definitely made the difference, workhorse tries to Gallen, Ryan, Bailey and Harrison while guys like Creagh and Tupou did nothing...

Franko

Juniors
Ok I tried posting my table with tallies but that didn't work, my workhorse pack definitely made the difference, workhorse tries to Gallen, Ryan, Bailey and Harrison while guys like Creagh and Tupou did nothing...

Gee i hope your tally is wrong but it sounds like i have gone down in a doozy of a first battle. I was hoping all friday night Hornby would put Creagh through for a try or two.

Franko

Juniors
Cranky i didn't take Thurston as my captain now as well. I changed my mind 3 times. Originally i was going to take Thurston and than Josh Morris but changed to Idris. Of course he was the worst of the 3!!!!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
unless galloway and foran work miracles tonight i got this one in the bag, great start to the rhino's in their rookie season in the big league

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
unless galloway and foran work miracles tonight i got this one in the bag, great start to the rhino's in their rookie season in the big league

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

Latest posts